milk money.

YOU GUYS REMEMBER THOSE VIDEOS OF THOSE PEOPLE PRETENDING TO SLIP AND FALL WILL MILK LMAOO. It's probably one of the only things I'd watch on  Youtube for hours at a time, as well as Harlem Shake videos years ago. 

No wonder I turned out a mess as a teenager. Anyway, keep those videos in your head for this chapter. 

HARRY'S FUCKING SONG IS SO FUCKING GOOD FUCK MY LIFE 

-alli

.

.

louis

"Shit you guys, we ate all the pie!" I sigh sadly in a sarcastic manner. Lilly shakes her head. "Let's go to the store." She throws my car keys at me. 

Her, Harry, Kasey and I are the only ones awake at the moment. The rest are all hung over as shit and will probably sleep until three in the afternoon. Jess made the 'wise' decision to get drunk at almost one in the morning. 

It honestly was very entertaining. Usually I'm not the one sober while all my friends are drunk, so it was different watching other people get drunk out of their minds and acting completely insane. 

The sober ones basically ate all the pies we were going to use later the next day, but we got caught up watching 13 Reasons Why and not realizing how much we were eating. I would say 'whoops' but I honestly don't regret it. 

I groan. "Fine, let's go." I grab Harry's hand. "I'll drive." I say, getting into my Jeep.

Harry sits in the passenger seat and starts playing songs on the radio. He looks back at the girls in the backseat. Lilly goes to light a cigarette and I reach back and take it for her. "Not in my car." I say. Lilly sighs. 

"Fine." I hand it back to her. Harry looks at me surprised. "I thought you hated smokers." 

"I hate smoking, not the person holding the stick of cancer." I pull out of the driveway. "And I still smoke on occasion. Like if I'm so stressed out of my mind, I still do." I admit. Harry glances back at Lilly and gives her a look. 

Kasey gives her the same look and before she lights it, she rolls down the window. She puts her lighter down and throws the pack of cigarettes out of the window. 

Kasey and Harry smirk and lean back into their seats. 

"I kinda just wanted you to shove them in your pocket but that works too." Kasey chuckles. 

"How'd you even buy those I thought you were seventeen?" I asked. "Kasey." She shrugs. Harry turns around and gasped. "You're only seventeen?" He asked. He looks at Kasey. "That's illegal." He covers his mouth. 

I roll my eyes. 

"Harry, I did the same thing as a fifteen year old, and you're in love with me." He smirks and sits back in his seat. "Buckle your seat belt." I tell him. "But we're almost there." 

I quickly tap my breaks and he lunges forward and catches himself against the dashboard. "Louis what the fuck?" Kasey yells. 

"Seat belt. Now." I shout, getting annoyed, but also concerned for Harry's safety. Harry rolls his eyes and buckles his belt. 

"Damn someone needs a cigarette." Lilly mutters. "Listen, if I lost any of you if I crashed this car I literally could not live with myself." I say. Harry looks at me with a frown. "I'm sorry Lou." He mutters. 

I remain silent.

-

"Hey, record me, but don't make it obvious that you're filming me." I hand Harry my phone. 

"Why?" He chuckles. 

"Just do it." I say and pick up a few gallons of milk. Harry looks at the girls with a confused look. 

I look back at him and tell myself this is one of the dumbest pranks I've ever done in my life, but I was bored. I see a few old women look at bread and I walk down the isle. 

This is when I pretend to slip, making the milk jugs fly out of my hands and bus all over the floor. 

"Oh my goodness!" one of the women say. Harry gasped, giving the camera to Kasey and running over to me. "Harry wait!" I yell. Harry slips on the spilled milk and falls on top of me. 

"Hold on to my cart." One of the women push the cart near us. I pretend to keep slipping, not being able to get up. "Oh my god what happened here?" An employee nears Harry and I. Lilly and Kasey laugh, watching as Harry and I get covered with milk. 

"Louis you dumb ass." Harry just gives up and sits in the milk. I attempted to stand again, taking the employee's hand as an offer of help. I pull him down with me. "Shit, I'm sorry!" He laughs, getting off of me. 

"You hooligans." The other women pushes in and pushes her cart near us. 

Kasey walks over to us and shakes her head. "Lilly and I are gonna go get the pies, we'll let you two sort this out." She laughs. Lilly hands me my phone and I shove it in my milk drenched pocket. 

"Hey, you don't have to pay for those as long as you don't sue us." Another employee comes up to Harry and I. "No worries." I get myself to stand up and pull Harry along with me. We run off to find Lilly and Kasey. 

"Did you guys leave those employees alone to clean up your mess." 

"Hey, it's their fault I slipped." I wink at her. She roll her eyes as we buy the pies. 

"You're lucky you have leather seats." Harry chuckles. 

-

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET PUMPKIN!" Zayn screams, wiping his face. Lilly laughs, putting the destroyed pie down. "Pumpkin and pie shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Pumpkins are vegetables." Zayn starts to walk into another room. 

"You're all a bunch of pussies." Lilly laughs. I lick my lips and look over at Harry. I lean in and lick his nose. "Why the fuck did you lick my nose?" Harry laughs. 

"Cause you had so whipped cream on your face and it was good." I smirk. He leans in and kisses me, quite passionatly as well. "Ew stop I don't need your Public Display of Affection." Niall throws a pillow at us. 

"Oh so you wanna play that game?" Harry wipes the pie from his and my face. Harry picks up the pillow and throws it at Niall, make Niall's head snap back. He looks at Harry and I, and then around the room, and everyone gets that look in their eyes. 

"Pillow fucking fight!" Liam screams, picking up a pillow and throwing it at us. 

It seems everyone starts throwing pillows at us, Harry and I. 

"What the fuck?" I laugh. "Why are Harry and I being victimized." I bend down and pick up a few pillows. 

"Because you're Harry and Louis, you deserve having stuff thrown at you."

"And why's that?" Harry chuckles, throwing a pillow. 

"Because!" Zayn yells. 

The night ends with us cleaning up the mess we've made. We talk out of our asses, a bunch of nonsense spewing from all our mouths. It's lame, but we find it fun. Not using our phones, and just talking about basically nothing. 

As Harry is explain one of the phone calls I gave him at McDonalds, I realize something. 

I'm happy. Really happy. 

"Louis fucking Tomlinson."

Well I was.

.

.

You guys, I need a name. A female name. It's for a little story I'm making that's not a FanFiction for once. It won't be up for awhile because I don't even know a title for it yet. But still, give me name suggestions? 

much love xx

-alli

(P.S. needed some more drama in here(;;)