going to the chapel

you g u y s. This story is at like 70k and that's fucking crazy?? thank you?? 

I have done absolutely nothing these past few weeks/months other than start school and work

ANyway. 

Here's Larry's wedding you're welcome!

p.s. I meant to have this updated ON september 28th, but ya know, I had work, didn't have time. 

.

.

louis

september 28th

6am

We have a little more than a month until it's our wedding day. 

Wow? Saying it makes me shake a little. 

I wake up to Harry running around frantically because he wants everything to be absolutely perfect. We still haven't made an agreement to what costumes we're wearing. 

He doesn't like my Shrek and Fiona idea. I thought it was the best. Little Charlie could be Donkey. It's an amazing idea!! He disagrees. 

He's on the phone right now talking to Ed, yes my old boss. Ed is a talented as singer, he's pretty local but I told him I wanted him to sing at our wedding. He's got such an amazing voice and I've heard some of the tracks he's made. Literally perfect wedding music. I told Harry it was Ed or Lana Del Rey. We can't get Lana Del Rey to sing at our wedding though. We're not rich unfortunately. 

 "Harry, babe, calm down." I rub his shoulders as he sits on the edge of the bed. 

"I'm so stressed." He tells me. 

"Why's that? We have everything figured out. All the invitations are sent. The singer is hired, the photographer, the venue the reception's being held at, the actual place we're getting married. There's absolutly nothing to stress about." 

"Yeah but what about out outfits? Do we wear tuxedos?" Harry asked. 

"We're wearing tuxedos and just drawing on skull faces remember? It's what you wanted. Our grooms men are doing the same thing. We're the sugar skulls and they're gonna be the regular skulls." 

Harry nods. "Right, right." 

Harry leans back on the bed, his legs hanging off the edge. I give him a kiss. "Don't panic babe. Everything's going to be amazing. I love you." 

"I love you even more." 

"You know that's not even possible." 

"But it is." I smirk. 

"Now you woke me up so early, can you go make me some coffee love?" I ask. He smiles. "Of course, you can go back to sleep, sorry I woke you up." 

"It's okay." I grin, getting back in the bed. 

I stare at the ceiling. Why do we still live in this tiny ass flat. We surely can afford a house like my old one. I kinda miss that place sometimes. Some good memories spent there, including where Harry and I got engaged.

I start to think. I have loved Harry for so many years. Why didn't I propose sooner? He's been wanting me to be his husband ever since before he started school, so why didn't we make it official before he left for uni? 

I guess now is better than never. 

Now?

Now. 

I jump out of bed and grab my tuxedo for our wedding and quickly put it on. I grab Harry's too and run to the kitchen. 

"Get dressed, we're getting married."