he's back.

It says 'kill myself' some in this chapter so if you're sensitive to that I'm sorry. They're not really joking about suicide their just saying it to be dramatic.

-alli

.

.

louis

"Love you." He says pecking my lips. I giggle and hold him in my arms.

"You guys are so cute you're making me literally want to kill myself fuck off." Niall says eating a slice of pizza.

Our whole group is sitting around the telly and watching some movie about relatable kids that sadly have cancer. It's a movie that came out a few years ago that I have forgotten the name of.

We all just wanted to have a 'chill day.' Just a day where we all sat down, took the day off and watched movies.

"This movie is making wanna kill myself even more." Niall says. "Stop being so dramatic." Zayn says, cuddling up to Liam even more.

Niall sits alone in between both couples and I have to admit, I feel kinda sorry for him. But he seems happy with his phone and his large sized pizza.

It's only at the part where one of the cancer teens dies is when there is a knock at the door.

"Shit y'all we're all crying and there's someone at the door!" I wipe my tears. Harry chuckles and pauses the movie.

Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry watch as I open the door, but I take a step back as I see who it is.

I glance at the others with fear.

"Louis?" Harry stands up. "Who is it?"

"Hia Lou." He says, walking into the house without permission. I stand there shocked, my heart pounding.

"Didn't think I would find you yeah?" Austin laughs, a evil grin on his lips.

"W-what do you want." I stutter. I see as Harry nears me but I hold my hand up so he will stop. Austin cant see the others because of the door but I can.

"Where's ya little cock sucker of a boyfriend?" He snaps pushing me back. I huff and shake my head as Harry tries to near me again.

I wave my hand so that they can all run out of the room and hide somewhere.

They all do quietly, but Harry stay near, where he can see us but he's a good distance away.

"You didn't answer my question." I say. "You didn't answer mine." He snaps pushing me again. I ignore is action and rub my shoulder from where it hit the wall.

"I asked first." I say confidently. I'm actually scared more my life.

I guess facing your abusive uncle would make you feel like that.

"I just wanted to punish you. A little twink like you deserves disapline after you put me in jail." He slaps me.

I gasp in shock.

"What the fuck." I yell holding my face. "Where is he?" He snaps, nearing me again. 

"Gone! He left!" I yell. "He left you?" My uncle taunts, laughing at me. I shake my head.

"No! He's at work!" I yell. He looks around the house.

"I don't believe you. I'm sure there are other people here."

"No, I'm alone. Everyone I live with has a job and they had to work." I lie, my hands starts to shake. "Louis I suggest you not lie to me." He pulls something out of his pocket.

I literally feel myself stop breathing and my heart skip beats. "Austin, don't." I plea.

"You don't get to tell me what to do!" He yells. "You put me in jail. I did nothing to you!" He pushes me against the wall. He holds the pocket knife against my throat.

I gulp. It's best not to argue.

"Don't. Hurt. Them." I say in between breathes. "I didn't come here to 'hurt them'." He says.

"I came here to set you straight."

You can't set my gay ass straight.

Stop Louis! No time for jokes when there's a knife on your throat.

"How? How are you going to do that?" I say. "Kill me? Beat my face in? You've already done that, and I still turned you in for the shit you've done." I yell in his face.

With that he pulls the knife away and punches my face. Over and over. I try and cover my face with my arms but it doesn't stop his harsh blows to my face.

I don't try to fight back. I'm unarmed and like two times smaller than he is. I have no chance against him.

"Stop!" I yell. "Stop!"

"For fuckssake stop it!" I hear Harry's voice.

Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck.

I feel his punches stop. I hear footsteps near us, and I'm guessing it's Liam, Zayn and Niall.

I wipe the blood from my face, only learning my nose is running with blood. It pours down my chin and all over my mouth.

"You lied to me?" My uncle starts to near me again. I lower my head and prepare for another hit, holding my nose so more blood won't pour out.

"No! Stop!" Harry pushes him back.

"Don't touch me!" He pushes Harry against the wall. "Stop!" Liam begs.

Niall holds a cloth against my nose and helps me hold my head back. My vision is slightly blurry.

"Don't hurt him!" I beg, gently pushing Niall away.

He laughs, pulling the knife out of his pocket once again. "I'll be back." He winks at Harry, and quickly runs out the door.

This is when I burst into tears. Not from the pain or the fear that was pushed onto me, but the thought of him hurting Harry or my friends.

It's my fault it's not safe for them. It's my fault they're lives are in danger as well as mine.

"Louis." Harry says next to me, looking at my face and wiping my tears. I pull the cloth away from my mouth.

"All of you leave. Don't come back."

.

.

Cliffhangers aren't they great?

Don't forget to be voting and commenting(:

-alli

-didn't edit-