celebration.

I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A VERY MERRY LARRY xMAS(:

tHIS FANFIC GOT 9K WHAT THE FUCK ILY GUYS THANKS

WELCOME TO THE NEW YEARS CHAPTER.

While writing SMUT I get really nervous because like my dad yells at me for going to my friend's house all the time what if he finds out I write about gay men fucking lmao

OKAY ENJOY

-alli

.

.

louis

-

"Louis hush you're so loud. Wouldn't want your family hearing us right?" Harry puts his hand over my lips and lowers his head once more.

I moan into his hand as he licks up my cock and finally puts it into his mouth.

As he bobs his head he strokes the base with his other hand. I continuously shout his name but it's muffled.

You know because of his fucking enormous hand. Then he stops, like out of nowhere. So me being me as he stands up, naked might I add, I start stroking myself.

"I want you to fuck me." He turns around and says. I stay silent, moaning and looking at him in the eyes. "Louis. Now."

I moan is name.

"Louis!"

-

I wake up with a gasp and my heart pounding. Also a fucking boner.

"You okay? You were moving around a lot and saying my name." Harry says. This causes me to cover my face in embarrassment.

"Sorry!" I groan embarrased. "What time is it?"

"Two in the morning." He says. I turn over and switch on a bedside lamp.

Harry looks me over and sees my hard on and starts laughing.

"Did you have a wet dream babe?" He smirks.

"Yeah and you woke me up at the good part." I smirk.

"You perv." He winks, letting his hand rest on my inner thigh.

"Do you want me to help you with that?"

-

The next morning I cook breakfast for my sisters and mother. I let my mother have half a glass of wine for breakfast.

"Thank you Louise."

I look at Lottie and laugh. "Mum I think you're getting gay and trans mixed up." I laugh.

"No." She admits. "I just called you Louise because your lips are very pink today and your eyelashes are super long."

"Mum Louis hasn't changed." Lottie says. "I think you've just been too drunk all the time to notice the small things."

"Lottie don't be rude." I say. "It's okay though."

"Harry however has plumper lips than he already has." Lottie raises her eyebrows. Harry and I look at each other and blush.

Lottie walks up to me and leans into my ear. "These walls aren't sound proof."

I spit out my orange juice and cough.

"You okay?" Harry laughs. "Yeah it, just, went down the wrong pipe." I shake my head at my little sister and cover my lips with one finger.

When breakfast is over Harry and I hang around in my room with Charlie.