1: A Moment of Peace

Hey everyone! Welcome to the sequel! If you have not yet read the first part to this story, please go back and do so. Other than that, enjoy!

(Third person's POV)
It has been six weeks since the snow queen had tried to take over Storybrooke. Those six weeks were spent trying to get the town back to normal, peaceful. Everyone has been getting back into their normal routines.

Rumple and Belle have been enjoying the life of a married couple. Belle runs the library all day and is by far the best librarian anyone's ever seen, while Rumple spends his time in the shop.

Regina and Robin have been spending some quality time together. The merry men are finally adjusting to living in the 21st century. Little Roland and Henry have also been spending a great deal of time together and are getting quite close, and Regina and Robin couldn't be happier. Regina still has the duties of being the mayor but nothing major.

Snow and David have been able to spend a lot of time with little Neal, who's almost 2 months old now. Snow's also been getting back to her job as a teacher at the local public school, while David works with his daughter at the Sheriff's station although there haven't been much reports, except for the one incident when Sleepy fell asleep while driving and crashed into a tree.

As for Emma and Killian, well they haven't rushed into anything. After they found out they shared true love, they've grown more confident in their relationship. Although they didn't need a kiss to prove their love for one another. They've been on a few dates, and luckily there weren't any interruptions. Killian's also gotten a job down at the docks, now that he's gotten used to the town.

Yes everything's been going quite well in this town, but don't forget, this is Storybrooke.

(Emma's POV)
Briiiiiing...Briiiiiing...Briiiiiing...
I lazily lift up my arm and hit the snooze button on my alarm. A groan escapes me as I roll over onto my side and stand up off the bed. Stupid work. My arms reach up and I stretch before heading to the washroom to take my shower.

I return to my room about 20 minutes later and change into my regular pair of jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. My arm reaches into my closet and grabs my leather jacket which I then put on. I zip up my boots and head downstairs where I see my mom and Henry having breakfast with baby Neal.

"Morning Emma," Mom says with a warm smile.

"Hey mom," Henry says as he glances up from his pancakes.

"Morning," I say and grab an apple before heading towards them. Neal makes a little noise and pounds on the tray of his high chair, causing loose Cheerios to fall to the ground. Everyone giggles to which he smiles. "Where's David?"

"He left for work about an hour ago," Mom replies.

"Alright I guess I have to meet him then," I walk over to Henry and kiss him on the head. "Have a good day at school kid."

"Thanks mom," Henry says before he finishes off his pancakes.

"Bye sweetheart!" Mom says with a wave.

"Bye mom," I say, then I look at Neal. "Bye Neal." To which he giggles which makes me smile.

And with that, I exit the loft.

***********************************************

The engine roars to life when I dig the keys into the igniton. The yellow bug slowly rolls out of the parking lot and towards the station. I park my park at the front of the station and throw at my apple core as I start making my way in.

David's working some paperwork at his desk when I enter the station. When he hears me come in, he turns around and smiles.