Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

"Let’s party!" Vanessa screamed, grabbing a red cup of beer and flipping her hair about.

"Hey, who’s driving us back home?" I asked, hoping that we wouldn’t get into any accidents because she was pretty intoxicated for being our driver.

"What d’you mean?" Kayla said, damn, she’s already distracted. She fluffed her red hair and stepped away from us. "I have to go."

"Wait.." I started to say, but she had already disappeared into the crowd that swallowed her whole.

I tried to search for her, pushing myself through the gyrating bodies but I had lost her. Oh my God, I didn’t know anybody that was around me. What was I supposed to do now? Okay, just breathe Ally, be calm, nothing is going to happen…

Where was everyone? I looked around to see Vanessa and Grace were already out of sight. I panicked. Oh god.

I looked around, hoping to find a familiar face.

I don't even know anyone at this party. What am I supposed to do?

"Hey babe," a male said, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to chest.

"What the heck?" I snapped angrily, yanking myself out of his grip. I couldn't be dealing with drunks, I needed to find Kayla and the rest of the girls.

"Why are you so uptight? Have some fun,” he slurred with a smirk plastered to his face. 

"I need to find someone,” I mumbled in annoyance.

I tried to ignore what he was doing but then it occurred to me. I was at a party; I should be having fun and enjoying myself! Not worrying about finding them.

"You’re right,” I said, agreeing with him.

 "You know I am." 

I grabbed the closet alcohol drink and chugged it down, the liquid stinging my throat and sinking to my stomach. It warmed me up and gave me the confidence I needed. I was drunk and I didn’t care. I started dancing with the random boy, not feeling a thing as the alcohol had numbed my senses.

"Allision!" Kayla shouted at me, drawing my attention to her.

"What?” I asked, laughing. “I'm having fun now.”

"We have to leave—" She started seriously.

"Who cares," I said with giggle and started to sway my hips seductively to the music again.

"Stop it; listen to me,” she demanded. “We need to go now!” She took me by my arm and dragged me away from the dance floor and the boy.

"Why are you being so damn annoying?" I wined to her.

"Your brothers here. If he finds out you're at a college party you're screwed." She tried to grab my arm, but I snatched it from her grasp.

"I don't fucking care about him. Leave me alone and let me dance." I giggled as I kept moving my body side to side, stumbling a little along the way. 

"Allision, we need to go." 

She looked around in fear. It was almost like she was scared of something else.

"Hell no." I started to sway my hips again and giggled.

She looked at me like she was about to strangle me and took a deep breath. 

"Allision if you dont stop dancing immiedately and follow me to the  car, I will drag you by the ears and strangle you." She threatened.

No matter how intoxicated I was, I knew not to mess with her. I nodded and followed her as she led me through the crowd.