Chapter 10

Check the authors note for information about an early update :)

Chapter 10

I took a sip out of my orange juice as I watched TV. I looked at my watch to see that it was 9:30 am, and Josh still wasn't back from last night.

After Jared and I saw who was in the cabin, we quickly left because if we didn't we would risk getting caught. I wish I didn't leave so quickly though, I had so many questions running through my head.

Why was Josh with Jane when he told me that she couldn't hang out? Why was Kayla with Jane, especially after the conversation they had at my house? Who was that mysterious guy with Kayla? What does Jane have to do with all this?

Something had to have matched up with courtney, but I just needed to figure it out. I needed to go to my Dad's office in downtown, but I neeed to figure out when and how.

I was just thankful that Kayla didn't spot me. I wonder what she would have done if she found out I was hanging with Jared.

After a few minutes, the door opened to reveal josh wearing the same clothes as yesterday. He closed the door quietly, trying to make sure he wouldnt make noise.

He kept walking quietly, until he saw me. His eyes were panicked, but he quickly covered it up.

He nodded his head, "Sup."

What the fuck?

Thats all he has to say?

After not coming home last night, all he has to say is 'Sup'.

He strolled into the kitchen casually and looked through the fridge.

"Where were you last night?" I asked him, looking at him straight in the eye.

He shrugged, "I was out."

At this point, I was ready to strangle him.

"Why are you acting like a dick?" I spat at him.

"And why are acting like such bitch?" He shot at me.

I glared at him, "Where the fuck were you last night?"

He rolled his eyes and went into his room, slamming the door behind him.

I sighed, and could feel tears building up in my eyes. We never fought like this. We never kept secrets or were distant. We were always pretty close.

Ever since this school year started, everything was being teared apart.

And I couldn't do anything to stop it.

____________________________

I took a scoop of ice cream from the container and shoved it in my mouth, while watching TV. It was currently 5:50 pm and I spent the whole day alone. I kept watching tv and eating for a while until I heard the doorbell ring.

I got up in my sweatpants and t shirt and opened the door to reveal Vanessa, Kayla and Grace. They allowed themselvles in, carrying a huge bag filled with many beauty items.

"Whats going on?" I asked with a confused expression.

They all piled in and followed themseleves into my room.

Grace clapped in excitement, "Lets get started!"

"Whats going on?" I asked again.

"We're going to a party tonight!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

I shook my head, "I'm very comfortable right now. No thanks."

For some reason, I had a bad feeling about this party. Something just didn't feel right and to be completely honest, I've never been to a party with alcohol. Plus I still had some unanswered questions and I didn't exactly trust anyone right now. I needed to figure out what was going on.

Kayla smiled, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

I rolled my eyes, "Who's party is this anyway?"

Some guy that goes to the highschool a couple miles away from us. Anyway, we need to get ready! its already, " Grace looked at her watch, "Its already almost 6:30."

I sighed and decided to go. I needed to get my mind off the whole josh thing anyway. The three girls dumped out all the makeup, straightners, outfits and everything girly.

_

After 3 hours of doing our hair, makeup and outfits, we were finally ready.

"Let's go now," Vanessa said cheerfully, while looking in the mirror. She was gorgeous, with her straight brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Her slender figure was donned in a tight red dress, setting of the highlights in her hair and showing off her curves. Grace nodded in agreement and applied some lipstick to her lips.

"Okay," I replied.

One word. That was how nervous I was.

I wasn't sure why I was so nervous, I just was. I couldn't even explain how nervous I was. I couldn't sit straight and I was trembling and, and there was so much thoughts flowing through my head that I couldn't consider them all.

"Calm down," Kayla said, checking the mirror for any blemishes on her face.

She wasn't as pretty Vanessa, but she had features that stood out, like her fiery red hair and her eyes were so dark that they were almost black. Those black, liquid pools always seemed to be able to intimidate me.

"Allision, it's going to be fine. Why are you so nervous anyway?"

I didn't answer her... I couldn't answer her. My lips were sealed tight and my tongue was heavy in my mouth. It felt like lead and my voice was stuck in my throat, buried under the lump that settled there.

_________________________

Authors note:

Hola mis amigos :P

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, I just wanted to thank all the beautiful people who continue to support my story and vote & comment. Obviously the previous chapter was ridiciously long, so I decided to keep my chapter not too long, since I update weekly. 

Anyway:

I feel so bad for Allison, Josh is being so mean :( what do y'all think?

Hint: Next chapter invovles the party!

PLEASE don't hesitate to tell me anything I should add to the story and if it's good or not. I need YOUR feedback and support.

PLEASE COMMENT A CAST LIST FOR EVERYONE, I NEED YOUR HELP!

EARLY UPDATE:

If this chapter gets 10 comments (from different people) and 15 votes, I will update on Saturday, September 20th. If not, expect the next update later than that.