Chapter 12

Chapter 12

My jaw dropped.

"You have a brother?" I asked her, with a shocked expression. I couldn't believe it. This changed everything.

Cameron rolled his eyes, "Now that we met, can you get out of my bed?"

I glared at him again and got up to go to the restroom.

I looked at my reflection and gasped.

My hair was tangled into a knot, all my makeup from last night was smeared and my face looked like a monster.

I was a mess.

I washed my face from all the black makeup and and put my hair into a bun. I got out of the restroom and headed back to the bedroom.

I looked around and soon realized this was Kayla's house. I sighed in relief because I did not want to be with my brother right now.

"So where is Vanessa and Grace?" I asked Kayla, laying on a chair. Cameron already left, so it was only Kayla and I.

"They left this morning."

I checked the pockets of my sweats and panicked as I soon realized I couldn't find my phone.

As if she read my mind, Kayla spoke up, "Your phone is in the kitchen."

I nodded my head and went to the kitchen and looked around to find my phone on the table. I picked it up to find a bunch of missed calls from my parents and josh. I cursed. Josh must have told them what happened to me.

I don't even want to know how much trouble I was going to get in. I sighed and decided to go ahead and leave after I talked to Kayla. I went back to the bedroom and sat down across from Kayla. 

"Explain to me how I ended up here." I demanded to Kayla.

She looked up from her phone and nodded. 

"Basically, you were drunk and I'm pretty sure josh was at the party. So Vanessa, Grace and I got you and headed back to my house. And this is why you are here right now." Kayla informed me.

"How did I end up in your brothers bed?" I said uncomfortably. That sounded wrong in so many ways.

Kayla laughed, "I don't really know. I guess you just randomly fell asleep there."

"Well anyway, thank you for taking me to your house, instead of leaving me." I thanked Kayla with a smile, starting to get up.

"No problem." She said with a smile. 

"Can you take me home now?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "I have to head for a doctors appointment." 

Kayla and I both headed out to the kitchen and she grabbed a soda and tossed me one. 

"But Cameron can take you. He's in the weight room." She said, sitting on the couch.

I nodded and started to head to find where Kayla's weight room was. 

I looked in amazement how big Kayla's house is and reached the weight room.

I opened the door to find Cameron blasting music and punching a bag, shirtless of course.

He turned around to face me and turned the music down.

"Can I help you?" He said taking a rag and putting it on his shoulder.

"Uhm, Kayla said you could take me home. But you don't have to-"