Chapter 26

**There will be a quick change in point of view for this chapter** These next 2 chapters will be slightly confusing if not read carefully. Chapter 27 will continue from Allison's point of view.**

Chapter 26

Jared's POV

"Keep me updated, I'm heading out." I called out to Vanessa and Kayla.

"Be careful." Vanessa stated, worriedly. I nodded and quickly grabbed the key to the hotel and headed out. When I reached my car, I was slightly nervous about the execution of this plan, but I had faith that it would work. I would do anything for Allison, I loved her.

I gripped the steering wheel and followed the location linked to the gadget. I reached the warehouse but parked a few blocks down. I quickly texted the group and headed out. I looked around carefully at the parking lot, making sure not to be seen by anyone.

I wish we had found this warehouse earlier to map out the building structure. It would be challenging to find everything. I grabbed the box from the car and slowly walked over to the truck. I tried to open the door, but realized it was locked. Fuck. I didn't know how I would be able to switch the boxes.

I reached into my pocket for the knife and tried to pick the lock. After a few minutes of frantically attempting to figure it out, the door opened and I sighed. As I was about to switch the boxes, I felt a slight sting on my left leg. I then fell into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes to find myself locked in chains, I looked around frantically as I realized that I had been caught. I needed to warn Al and the others, before it was too late.

I felt extreme pain in my left leg and realized that the men injected me with something to sedate me. I wasn't sure what it was but it had really fucked me up. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Ah, I see you're awake."

I looked up and couldn't believe who I had seen.

I gritted my teeth, "Josh."

He smirked, "It's so cute how you thought you could outsmart me."

I shook my head, "I don't understand, I thought your father -"

He rolled his eyes, "You thought wrong, idiot. I am the leader of this business and I will choose whether or not you will live. Tell me who else is involved."

"I'm not telling you shit." I smirked. My arms began to feel in pain from the chains.

Josh quickly pulled out his gun and pointed it at me, "We can do this the easy or hard way."