Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"For those of you who passed, give yourself a clap on the back." Mrs. Bridge said as she handed the tests out, "For those of you who failed, you will have to redo another test."

I gulped. I really hope I did good.

"Don't worry, you'll do great." Brooklyn, my friend assured me with a smile.

I smiled back, but my smile quickly turned into a frown as Mrs. Bridge stood by my desk, staring at my test with a frown.

"It seems that you actually did good Allison."

I looked at the paper to find a A+ marked. I jumped out of my seat and squealed in excitement as everyone in the class looked at me. I blushed and and sat back into my seat.

The bell rang and I left the classroom with a smile.

"Hey," Jared greeted me.

"What's up." I said, taking my books out of my locker.

"So I take it that you did well on your chemistry test?" He said with a smirk.

I blushed awkwardly, "Shut up."

I totally forgot that Jared was in the room when I stood up from my seat squealing embarrassingly.

He laughed, "Anyway, are you doing anything tomorrow ?"

I slammed my locker shut and walked towards my class, with Jared leading behind me.

"Well, I think I'm hanging out with Kayla."

"How about Saturday?"

"I'm hanging out with Vanessa, Grace, and Kayla, maybe."

He sighed, "I don't think you should hang out with them."

My jaw dropped. What the hell?

"Excuse me?" I growled.

I could feel my anger rising as he began to talk. 

"Look, you barely know them and they're much more well, different than you." He explained to me.

My jaw clenched.

He did not just say that. 

"Oh, so you're probably wondering why they're hanging out with a nerd like me right? People like them shouldn't hang out with a low life like me, right?" I spat at him.

He shook his head, "Look, that's not what I mean. My dad works in the police station and word goes around.""

I glared at him, "Oh, so now they're criminals"

He rolled his eyes, "Stop acting like this Allison."

My jaw dropped again. 

"Am I too criminal for you?" I mocked at him.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." I said while shaking my head with anger

I started to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"Allison, you need to stop being so fucking stubborn. Allison, wait."

I sighed, "Fine, what?"

"Look, I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I didn't mean it like that.You are amazing." He apologized.

I hesitated for a moment, then sighed.

"Its okay, I guess."

"Maybe we can hang out another time." He said with a smile.

I smiled and nodded as well.

~

I walked into my house and slammed my keys on the table, "I'm home." I called out.

I looked at the front of my house to find Josh's car missing. I decided that this was my perfect chance to check out dads office.

I walked in and headed straight towards the boxes I previously looked at last time.

I opened the file that I previously opened and thought about it. Why would mom and dad go on a business trip as soon as school started. I looked through other boxes and found another box that said "Staff Pictures".

I opened it to find pictures of Courtney, my dads other workers together, smiling.

I thought about it. Maybe if I get the keys to dads work office, I can figure some other things out.

I packed up the box and looked through a few others. As I was checking through everything, my phone rang and I ran to the living room to grab it.

"Hello." I said, running out of breath.

"Did you run a marathon or something ?" Kayla teased.

"Ha. Ha. Anyway, what do you need?"" I asked her, getting straight to the point.

"I can't hang out Friday, which is tomorrow. I have some family thing to do."

I frowned, "We already planned this, though, can't you just cancel?"

"What's the big deal? we can hang on Saturday." She laughed.

"Yeah, you're right. Sorry. Bye." I agreed.

"Bye!" She hung up and I suddenly felt like an idiot.

I groaned and rubbed my face. I acted like a total bitch to Jared. All he wanted was to hang out with me. Kayla blew me off when I couldn't even take a day off.

I opened my cell phone to find Jared's number and called him, "So how about that offer on Friday?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey beautiful people :-))

I've decided to maybe keep writing for now, but I need your help! Please show support to this story, so I actually know someone likes this book; BY COMMENTING, VOTING & FOLLOWING ME.  Thank you to everyone that voted and commented on my last upload, it really means a lot. 

I aplogize for this chapter, the next one will be really good! I just wanted to upload something for you guys. 

Update: My laptop is working again!!!

Please be sure to comment what you think. I personally thing Ally is annoying lol. She gets offended so fast but thats just her personality lmao

Teaser: Next chapter invovles secrets being revealed & Jared and Allison :)))))

Goal: If this chapter gets 10 comments & votes, I will update early. If not, expect a later update.