Chapter 2

Sirius POV

We go into the train and found a empty compartment. As we sat down, James launched his story about his summer. As he finished, he looked at me.

"How was your summer Padfoot?" James asked.

"Boring as hell,"I reported.

The three of them chuckled.

"So what happen to......... Wait! Who is the girl you are dating?" James asked

"Isabel? I dumped her," I said casually.

"Typical," muttered Remus.

"Shut up Moony!" I said

I gaze outside the compartment and see a gorgeous girl. In the split second I saw her,I could describe her. She had straight raven black hair, amber eyes and light rosy cheeks.

"Who is she!?!?" I said racing to the door.

I see her opening the compartment door at the end of the compartments to the right. The guys around her compartments were gaping at her.

"Wormtail,go to the last compartment to the right and see who the girl in the black hair is." I said. He reluctantly got up and left our compartment. Remus rolled his gray eyes and went back to his book called The Survival of Werewolfs. I anxiously waited for Wormtail to come back. The door opens in comes fat Wormtail .

"Well who is it," I asked

" I don't know. The girls kept surrounding her," Wormtail said shrugging.

"Don't worry Padfoot ,we'll get her," James said patting my shoulder.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" asked the plump lady.

"Yes! I would like 8 chocolate frogs, 5 licorice wands, 6 cauldron cakes , 4 pumpkin pastries and 4 Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans." James said. He turns towards us

"Cough up!" We each handed him Knuts and sickles and he paid the trolley lady. We ate our treats in silence. We were half way through our treats when James stands up.

"Come on Padfoot."

I stand up and brush the crumbs off my shirt.

"Let's go Moony," I said.

He reluctantly put the book down and walked with us ,Peter trailing behind.

Madison POV

I followed Lily and Ashely down the compartments. As we passed down the compartments the guys kept whistling at us. One 6th year from Hufflepuff came up to me and said

" We should date."

I rolled my eyes and replied perky,

"Let's not."

I race over to Ashely and we laughed together.

"OMG!! The guys keep staring at you!" Lily said

" I know! It's really annoying!" I replied.

We found a compartment with Severus Snape in it.

"Hey Sev! Can we sit with you?" asked Lily.

"Sure," he said moving his stuff.

" Thanks,"I said" my legs haven't rested for a while."

I plop down on the seat and bring out my Herbology book. I skim through when I realize that everyone was staring at me.

"What!"I asked

"Since when did you read Herbology books?" asked Ashely.

"Since summer started." I replied.

" What happen to you this summer?" asked Lily.

"Hmmmmm...... Well I was with my cousin Susan and then my Dad and I went to a Qudditch game. I thought I couldn't make it to Hogwarts because the game was going to be long, but I came at 2." I said chirpy.

They all stared at me.

"Great conversation," I thought to myself.

I look at the window and see the trees moving past us. I remembered the time when I tried to climb a tree as the other Muggle kids do. I was reaching a far branch when my foot slipped and I tumbled down ,but the wind caught me and I didn't fall. That was the day when I realized I was a witch.

"Anything for the trolley dears," plump lady said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes I would like 4 chocolate frogs,2 Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, 6 licorice wands and 7 cauldron cakes." Lily said.

"Is that all dear?" the trolley lady asked.

" Yes," Lily replied.

We each handed her money and she paid for the food. The trolley lady leaves and we all ate our treats.

"I missed these," Ashely said inhaling the cauldron cakes.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." I said sternly.

"Sorry mom," Ashely replied.

We all crack up. The compartment door opens and four boys tumbles in. The first boy had black hair that sticked up and circle glasses that covered his hazel eyes. The second boy had straight brown hair and thoughtful gray eyes. The third boy was small and fat, he had dirty brown hair and watery blue eyes. He always reminded me of a rat. The last boy made my heart flutter. He had curly black hair and gray eyes which melted into my amber eyes.