Chapter 47

Madison POV

After Sirius and Remus left something didn't feel right, Lily, James and Wormtail came into the hospital wing.

"Hey what are you doing?" Lily says as I grab my bathrobe and sprint outside.

"MADISON!" they yelled as they followed me and stopped when they saw what I saw. Sirus and Remus fighting,

"STOP!!' I yell. They both look at me and then Remus comes upto me,

"You should get some rest Madison,"I take my hand out of his grip.

"I dont need any rest, I cant believe you two were fighting.. you guys are best friends and I'm getting in between your friendship. " I say.

"No," Sirius says as he comes towards me. I back away from him.

"If you two don't work it out. Then I'm leaving both of you." i said.

"I love you two both, but I can't ruin a good relationship." i said as I turn around and walked away.

Sirius POV

After Madison left, I left I needed my space and needed to be away from both of them. I go outside and sit under the trees. My life sucks, I have parents who hate me. My brother almost killed my girlfriend and my best mate likes my girl.

"Hey," Remus says as he comes to me. His left eye was bruised where I punched him.

"Look I'm sorry." Remus said.

"No Moony, I am." I said.

"We had my girlfriend in between our relationship."I said. Moony didn't say anything.

"I really don't know what has gone in me." Remus said. "She's your girl and she likes you a lot."

"Someday you'll find someone like her." I said.

"Someday," Remus noted sadly.

"We cool." I said holding my fist.

"yeah," he says bumping my fist and getting up.

"Better start my homework." Remus said as he leaves me.

I went to visit Madison and we talked a lot, I told her it was my fault and not hers. I kissed her and went to start my homework. Shocker I know.

Author's Note

HEY GUYS!!! So yeah this chapter is really really really short. And yeah kinda boring too.. not going to lie. I'm having a writers block and I want to hear some of your guys ideas to put into my story. I'm thinking of having the years past by fast and have them graduating... or maybe prom or something idk i need some ideas. I love u guys!! ALSO I'M WRITING A REMUS LOVE STORY!!!