Chapter 15

Sirius POV

I broke up with Sammy and I was very happy about that, she was crying while I was like

"See you later sucker." and left her.

"Hey sirius." a pretty brunnette says to me.

"Helllooooo gorgeous!" I say, her friends began to giggle until my mouth drop, Madison is holding hands with a guy and that guy is Steven Turner. They walk past me as I stare at her,

"Sirius?" the brunnette said, but I totally ignored her.

MadisonPOV

I'm proud to say that I have a boyfriend, yep a boyfriend. Im totally over you Black, you heard me, over you!!!!! Its funny really, Steven comes up to me after Potions and gives me a bunch of chocolate roses. I was flabbergasted!!! My heart was doing a billion of flips and that only happen when Sirius talks to me. Gosh I love the way he kisses me, soft yet its some what deseparate. Yep, its mega hot! I love putting my hands in his hair as we kiss, his blue eyes looking at me with love. Okay, I hate to admit put i miss a few classes where we lip lock somewhere, but seriously I love being with him. Sirius has watched me a few times, but the thing that make me so mad is that fact that he is "trying to protect me". Seriously! Im not a little girl anymore!!!! Like the other day for example, here is our conversation.

Sirius: "So your dating Steve."

Me: "Yep". I said putting stems into my potion.

Sirius: "Just want to warn that he will cheat on you."

Me: I look at him.

Sirius:" What?" he said smirking

Me: "You cheat on every girl."

Sirius: "I dont cheat on girls. I broke up with them."

Me: "Whatever."

Sirius: "Im serious"

Me:" I appreciate you for looking after me, but I think i can do myself."

Sirius: "Fine. Whatever. You'll see."

End of conversation.....

Yep, that was basically Sirius and I fighting. Is he jealous? I mean seriously, he should have caught this up when he was dating Sammy. Know he knows how I feel. The egg is on your face Sirius Black.