Chapter 5

Sirius POV

As we walked out of the train, Prongs kept messing his hair.

"You know Prongs, Evans will never notice you."

"She will," he replied looking at lily in front of us.

"Show time," he whispered to me.

"OH MY GOSH!" James yelled, everyone turned around amused. Madison raises her eyebrows at me. James turns to Lily and stumbles into my hands as I caught him.

"I need sunglasses because your radiances is shining too brightly EVANS!" he yelled making everyone laugh and made Lily turn red. She grabs Madison and drags her to the carriage. She smiles at me and let's Lily drag her.

Madison POV

OH MY GOSH!" James yelled, everyone turned around amused. I raises my eyebrows at Sirius. He just shrugged his shoulders at me. James turns to Lily and stumbles into Sirius's hands as

he caught him.

"I need sunglasses because your radiances is shining too brightly EVANS!" he yelled making everyone laugh. Lily glared at him and drags me into the carriages.

"I hate POTTER!!" She spat as we got in the carriage.

"Someone say my name?" James said popping his head in our carriage.

"GET.OUT.OF.THE.CARRIAGE!!" she said emphasize each word.

"Fine,fine."he said raising his hands in the air in surrender and leaving.

"I just want to be left alone!!!" Lily said shouting

"He'll stop asking you," I said soothingly.

"Highly doubt that," she said looking at me doubtfully.

"Probably right," I said. She gives me a half smile.

"But you got to admit that was funny," I said chuckling a little.

She glares at me and I stopped talking. I look outside and see the entrance of Hogwarts.

"We're here!" I said.