Chapter 44

Madison POV
I sit next to sirius, his arms around my shoulders. Lily didn't want to sit with me since Potter was there plus she needed to catch up with her other friends, Severus and her are not talking to each other. I noticed how distant Remus had been to me and it bothered me.
"I'm going to the bathroom," remus mutters as he stands up and leaves. After a few minutes I excuse myself and go to the bathroom, he comes out and I block his view.
"Okay mister what's the dilemma?" I say as I cross my hands.
"What??" Remus asked as he ruffles his hair.
"Your not talking to me." I say angrily.
"I have other things to worry about." He says walking but I block his view.
"Since when have I been blown off!?!" I say.
"Seriously remus-" and then he grabbed my face and kissed me. We stay there for a few minutes until he lets go and walks off.
"What the hell!?!?" I thought to myself. I touched my lips, I could feel his soft lips upon it.
"Are you going to the bathroom or not?" Asked a 2nd year Hufflepuff.
"Um no." I say as I walk back to the compartments.
"You okay Maddison. You seem shocked." James asked.
"Me shocked?! Nah." I say calmly as I lean against sirius shoulder. I look at remus who was focusing on the book he's reading.
Remus POV
OH snap I kissed Madison, she seemed shocked when we broke apart. Her lips were soft and it felt amazing. I could have done it again. I look away from Madison and concentrate on my book, I notice her staring at me. Great.
Sirius POV
SomethiNg weird is going on between Madison and Remus. I'll found out later, right now I'm very tired and all I want is food and sleep. I plant a kiss on Madison's forehead as I lean my head toward the glass window. I noticed my annoying brother Regulus outside, he jerked his head indicating me to follow him.
"I need to get some food," I mutter to everyone as I went outside. Regulus had his arms folded as I approached him,
"Well, well brother. Long time no see." He says
"What the hell do you want regulus?" I said.
"I'm giving you a warning, mother and father knows who you are dating." Regulus says.
"So.." I say not caring
"My goodness brother, you have lived with us for about ten years and you don't remember our rivals. The Mollo family is our rivals." Regulus says.
"And I care??" I say not getting what he is saying.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but you can rejoin our family, if you ruin the Mollos." Regulus says
"I hate to admit but your brave, sirius and we need you. Your bravery ruins in our bloods."
"You honestly think I'll hurt my girlfriend."I say stepping towards him.
"No,but if I get near the girl and harm her family. What would you do?" Regulus asked, I take his robe and push him against the wall.
"You touch my girl and I swear I'll make your life a living nightmare." I snarled at him. Regulus grabs his robes off my hands,
"Mother and Father are right, you are a disappointment. You could have been a good death eater. You choose the cowardly way, Voldemort will rise." Regulus snarled as he leaves. I slide against the wall my hands on my face.
"Great just great." I say to myself.
A/N
HEYYYYY!!! SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. School has been pretty stressful, anyhow I hope u enjoy this chapter 😛😜😬 thx to my awesome friends josh and alex who inspired me to write this chapter.