Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Sirius POV

I feel a hard hit on my face.

"Wake up Padfoot!!" James hollered.

"Ugh!" I said getting out of the warm bed. I look at my mirror and saw a huge red mark across my cheek.

"Prongs, how can you make a pillow hurt?!?" I asked.

" I've been working out. Look at my abs," he said lifting his shirt up.

"You mean your fabs," Moony said correcting him.

"What the heck is fabs?!?" James asked.

"Fake abs," Moony said laughing.

"Hey! At least I don't have a furry problem," James said jokingly.

"Shut up Prongs!?!" Moony said pushing him to the wall.

"Cut it off!!!" I said. My eyes were caked with sleep and my hair was in a mess of curls. I sigh and got ready for breakfast. I quickly put on my uniform and hastily put on my tie.

"Let's go," James said to us. We all head out with Peter trailing behind. We walked out the common room and into the Great Hall. I blew my curls away from my face and James rumpled his hair. I can see the girls eyeing us,hoping they we would ask them. Too bad!

"So Moony....do you like anyone?" I asked.

"Nope," he said moving his fingers aimlessly in his hair.

"You will eventually," James said.

We headed to the Great Hall and spotted Lily and Madison. Madison's hair was in a braid with strands of curled hair framing her face.

"Wow, she's pretty,' I muttered.

"Evans," James said.

"What do you want Potter?!" she spat.

"Your the only girl, I want," he said giving her puppy eyes.

"I would rather go out with an octopus," she replied
"Come on Evans, just once," he whined.

"Leave!" she demanded.

"Suit yourself," he said strutting nearby her. I sat next to Prongs and ate breakfast.

"What is with her?" James said to me.

"She thinks your a bully." Wormtail replied.James glared at him and Wormtail squirmed in his chair.

"You need the moves Prongs. Let me show you." I said. I strut towards Lily and Madison , I slide next to Madison and put my arm around her. I can smell her vanilla perfume on her robes.

"Get your filthy hands off me," Madison said.

"But Maddie, I washed my hands," I told her

"GET.AWAY.FROM.ME!" she said emphasizing each word.

"Are you sure?" I said moving my eyebrows.

"I'm positive," she said lazily.

"I know that you like me," I said smirking.

"That's what you assume," she said with no emotion.

"Your tad boring.... you know maybe I should kiss you," I said leaning to her face. I'm near her face when she smirks at me ,

"I can't believe you think I will kiss you," she said punching my stomach. That hurt. I mean her punch,she had a strong hand.

"Ouch!" I said punching her arm lightly.

"Ow," she said rubbing her arm.

"Oops," I thought to myself. I look at her and said truthfully,

"I must say,you have good moves Mollo."

"I know," she replied standing up.

" Where are you going," I asked standing up. I realized that she and I were the almost the same height.(She was inch shorter)

"Ancient Runes. Come on Remus," she called out. Remus stands up and follows Mollo.

"How come Moony gets the girl?" I asked Prongs and Wormtail as I approached them.

"I don't know." James said sullenly.

Madison's POV

"Your tad boring.... you know maybe I should kiss you," Sirius said leaning towards my face. My cheeks turned red. I tried to think quickly, I realized his stomach was wide open. I smirk and say,

"I can't believe you think I will kiss you." I punch him in the stomach and the look on his face made me laugh.

"I must say,you have good moves Mollo." Sirius said.

My heart fluttered and I was happy in the inside, but I made myself look like I didn't care. After that little scene, Remus and I went to Ancient Runes.

"So do you like him?" Remus asked.

"Who??" I asked getting out of my thoughts.

"Sirius," he replied.

"No!" I said lying.

He raises his eyebrows at me.

"I DON"T!" I yelled hip bumping him. He laughs as he regains his balance.

"Then why are you red faced!" he asked laughing.

" I don't like Sirius!" I said hitting him with my bag.

"Okay,Okay," he replied putting his hands in the air. Kids kept staring at us, but Remus and I ignored it.

"You don't have to tell me. I already know," Remus said running. My mouth drops open, I then run after Remus. He runs faster,laughing. I sprint after him and push him to the wall.

"Hey!?!" he yelled running to me,but I sprint and enter the classroom. The room was flooded with the sun's light.

"Morning Mrs. Mollo." Professor Babbling said.

"Morning Professor,' I said heaving a little.

I go to a desk near the front. Remus comes in, his face slightly red, he sees me and grins at me and sits next to me.

"I really hate you!" I told him.

"Yeah, I already know "he replied.

Soon, stream of student come into the classroom and found a seat. Professor Babbling began class with our homework assignments,then for the rest of the hour we took notes.

"I thought that class would never be over," I said to Remus as we left Ancient Runes.

"Same," he replied.

"MOONY!?!?!?!" We both turn around and see James, Sirius and Peter running to him.

"I better be going. See ya," I said dashing to my next class.