Chapter 21

Madison POV

ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK!?!??!? Let's do a happy dance, Yeahhhhh baby!!! Ok im stopping, I havent talked to Lily since the fight, yep it stinks. I sit with Alice and Frank while Lily sits with snape. It's quite lonely, I hate to admit. I just need to go home and forget everything that has happened to me. As the scarlet train staions in the train station, I sling my bag and walk out.

"Hey kid." my dad says. I smile at him as I hugged him. Dad slings his arm around my shoulder and takes my luggage. In the corner of my eye I see Sirius staring at me, I shrug it off. I just want to spend a relaxing break with my parents and eat yummy coffeecake my mom makes on Christmas Day.

10 min later.....

I come into my pink room with black stripes, my room was filled with pictures of Lily and I, me on a broomstick, Dad and I in Egypt and a picture of me in Paris. I flop onto my bed and look at the ceiling, right about now I would write a letter and make my owl Athena deliver it to Lily. You probably wonder why I called my owl Athena? Well, Lily picked the name because a greek godess name Athena's symbol is an owl. I just let her pick the name. I sigh and roll out of bed and took a shower, I put on a satin dress and robe and go to my balcony. It wasn't snowing at all, which was down right depressing!

" OJuliet ,Juliet, where art thou Juliet?" 

I look down to see Sirus, I grin and look down. He smiles and then says,

"Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or,if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love..... Moony whats the next line?" Sirius says. The bushes rustle as I see a head  James head pop up,

"Just ask her to come to my room," James loudly whispers. Sirius looks up and says,

"meet us at Jame's room." I smile and nod my head as they all leave.

A/N

Hi guys, sorry for not updating for a while, my life has been so hectic lately, but don't worry I'll try to update. The lines that I slanted are from Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare except for the begining pharse Oh Juliet Juliet. I know you guys are not dumb, I'm just referencing so it shows that I copied this phrase. THX!!! LUV YA!!!