Chapter41

Sirius POV

You would think a girl would cry when they break up?? Well apparently Sammy wasn't, I called her to meet up at a cafe and when I said we are done. She smiles and tells me,

"Finally, I can actually hookup with Brad without you worrying." And then she flaunts off. Not that I care that she was cheating on me, I was really happy actually. To her guys seeming like pulling tissues out of a tissue box. Wow that's weird to say. Anywho, summer is almost over which totally sucks, but hey at least I'm going to Hogwarts. I walked past the bookstore to see Moony reading a book, I snuck behind him and smack him on the shoulder. He jumps up spilling his coffee in the process.

"Hello moony." I say casually. He gives me a dirty look as he mops the table.

"Since when have you been at the bookstore? I thought you were allergic to books?" Madison says as she holds a stack of books in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Moony and I are getting our favorite book," she said showing the book to me.

"Plus the author is here, so we are getting it signed." Moony adds.

"Wow," I say not caring. Madison smiles at me as she leans towards me and gives a quick kiss.

"We should all hang out tonite. What do you think moony?" I say as I slung my arm around Madison.

"Where?" Moony asked.

"How about the carnival?" Madison suggested.

"Great idea." Moony says enthusiastically.

"Madison let's go to the library tomorrow so we can finish our homework." Moony says as he stuffs his books in us bag.

"I'll come with you guys, cuz I'm so interested in getting my homework done." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well Sirius, there are some students that care about their education." Madison says planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Off to work, tell me what time we are going to the carnival." Madison says as she waves goodbye. Moony and I walk to James house in which was very surprised to see Lily Evans,

"Why lily I thought you wouldn't get near to this toe rag?" I say. I dramatically faint and Remus catches me,

"So the rumors are true, your in love with James."

She throws a biscuit at me and it hits my forehead and the smashes unto the ground creating a pile of crumbs.

"Hahah very funny Sirius. I was going to Madison's house when I realized she had work and then James started talking to me." Lily says brushing the crumbs off her shirt and shorts.

"Well boys and girls" I added when I noticed Lily,

"We as in Remus,Madison and I are all going to a carnival would you three (I just noticed Peter) care to join us." I ask.

"Sure."Lily says.

"Sounds like a plan." James says rubbing his hands together. We all got ready and waited for Madison to be done with her shift,

"Sorry it took a while." Madison says as she comes towards us. We walk into the carnival, paid to get in,

"So what do you people want to do first." I ask as I slung my arm around Madison.

"We could go on rides." Madison says.

"Cool." Remus says. We all go unto a fast roller coaster, I try to keep my breakfast and lunch down.

"That was fun" Madison says to me.

"Yeah fun." I say weakly. I get a coke to settle my stomach, we all decided we needed to play a few games. I got Madison a big bear from winning a ballon pop and Remus got her a monkey eating a banana. Afterwards we ate some food and went on more rides,

"That was fun." Lily says clinging on a stuffed dog that James won for her. We took the ladies home, I linger on Madison's porch,

"One more week of summer." I say.

"One more week." She says sadly as she adjust my leather jacket over her shoulder. I lean towards and kiss her, she pulls me toward her. I pull her waist towards me, she finally pulls away and says good nite.