Chapter 12

Madison POV

Lily and I crept through the empty halls,

"Where is the stupid room of requirements?" Lily hissed at me.

I ignored and walk near a empty wall, I then imagine the best party ever.

"This is stupid lets- WHAT THE HECK?!?!" lily said. I open my eyes to see the wall opening and James is waiting in the entrance.

"EVANS!?!" James said. Lily walks in without a hello. I walk behind her, there was colorful lights everywhere and the room was packed with everybody. The air was hot and sticky as people dance on the dance floor. Lily and I go to the food court to see roast beef, firewhiskey, butterbeer and some much more food.

"Where did you get the food?" I asked Remus.

"The house elves!" he yelled through the blaring music. I see Alice and Frank dancing and then Sirius sitting on a chair snogging a girl. My heart stop and the music seemed to tune away and all I saw was him and the girl he was snogging.

"You okay?" Lily asked as she came to me with a plastic cup of butterbeer.

"Yeah," I lied as I gulped the butterbeer in a heartbeat. A layer of sweat is on my forehead and I dragged Lily on the dance floor. We shake your hips and hands in the air, I see James asking Lily if he could dance with her and she reluctantly agrees. James face was shocked and surprised and I see both of my best friends off dancing. I go and get another drink to see Remus reading a book.

"Why are you reading?" I yelled to him.

"Because we have a test next week." he yelled back. I rolled my eyes and grab Remus's hand and take him to the dance floor. He dances awkwardly and then he finally got into the beat. The air was thick and hot as everyone crammed into the dance floor.

"Having fun?" I yelled. He nods his head as he and I dance. Sirius grabs him and then drags him up to the podium.

"Hi everybody!" James said

"Do you like the party?!" People scream, whistle and a bunch of girls yell,

"Your hot!"

"Yes, Yes I am." James said bowing down. The girls scream and the everyone choruses,

"You guys rock."

"Settle down my young grasshopper!" Sirius said in the microphone.

"Hope you guys have fun and please dont get caught when you leave the party. OTHER THAN THAT LETS PARTY! The music blares on as the colorful lights move down the dance floor. Everyone runs to the dance floor dancing and I grabbed Lily and Alice's hand and we danced the night away.