Chapter 6

Sirius POV

We all walked down to the Great Hall. James was trying to sit next to Lily,but she glared at him when he was nearby.

"Nice act Potter!" Mollo said walking past us. She sat next to Lily and began talking to her. Soon the Great Halls opened and a stream of first years came.

"We were like them. Four innocent boys," James said shaking his head.

Remus,Peter and I snorted. They soon sorted the first years into houses, we had Emitt Lee, Ash Wood, Stella Stevens and Michel Springs. Dumbledore stands up

"Welcome! Welcome to a brand new year of Hogwarts. To first years enjoy the experience. First years please avoid the Forbidden Forest." he said.

"Did that," I yawned.

"Done that," James said. Remus and Peter sniggered.

"Let us enjoy the feast," Dumbledore said as platters of food appeared.

"I love Hogwarts!" James said taking food. I took seconds and thirds as if I haven't eaten. I see Mooney using a fork and knife. Ugh why is he such a goody boy?!?! I look at Madison, she was laughing at what Lily was saying. Her raven black hair swung back and her amber eyes sparkled. She said something to her group of friends and everyone burst out laughing. She catches my eye and smiles at me. Dumbledore stands up as the plates disappeared.

"Now that you have been fed and watered. It's time for bed. Pip,pip." The usual scraping from the benches echoed the halls,as everyone filed out. I stand up and walking alongside James and Remus. Someone brushes my shoulder,I look up and see Madison.

"She's a little mad," she whispered to me and ran after Lily who was far away.

"I think she likes you!" James said nudging me.

"You think?"I asked James.

"Yep," he said as we approached the fat lady in the pink dress.

"Password," she said lazily.

"Dillogrout," I said. The door opens revealing the common room. I go to the boy's dormitory and got ready for bed. I laid in bed and thought of what James said about Madison.

Does she like me? Soon, my eyes closed and I went into a dreamy sleep.

A/N hey guys!! Thanks for reading my story! I'm just want to say that a lot of this is going to be in Sirius perspective because when I first wrote it, it was in Sirius POV. I'll try to write short diary entries of Madison's !

Lots of love, @harrypotterfan23