Chapter 1

Today is the day. I will keep to myself. Today I am a freshman.

I'm gonna stick to my books.

I kept telling myself. I got out of bed when my dad yelled to me.

"Tinley wake up if you don't want to be late."

I ran to the bathroom so I could have the bathroom before my step sisters woke up. After my shower I decided to wear a white blouse with a navy blue dress. Stupid formal dress code. I brushed through my mid length brown hair. Then I did a light layer of makeup. Mascara and some eye shadow, with some chap stick.

---

When we pulled up to the high school I felt sick. I wanted to go home and lay in my bed and get my GED. No Tinley you can't. I told myself before walking into the lunch room. We have to meet there every morning before classes. I scan the room for my best friends. Then I hear a familiar voice that I loved ever so dearly.

"Aye! Tin can! Come over here!" My best friend Blair yelled. I rolled my eyes with a smile and headed their way.

Then I ran into something hard. Or someone I should say. This person was rock solid. He barely moved when I ran into him. The lunch room went silent and they looked my way. Great as if being the newbie wasn't bad enough. This should be good. Looking up I saw the most gorgeous face ever. Brown hair, Hazel eyes that you'd get lost in if you didn't look away. He looked back down at me with a not so impressed face. I was about to say sorry when he started first.

"Do you mind? Personal space." He said with a glare. Are you kidding me? Is this how High School kids act?  I was about to apologize...Dick.

"Uh...listen here. I was about to apologize but then you opened your big mouth before I could say anything. Shit happens. You should get off your high horse and learn how to treat people with respect. God Damn." I said walking towards my friends I felt a bunch of eyes watching me. When I reached my friends they looked shocked. Their eyes were popping out of their heads and their mouths were open.

"Well damn girl. Where did that come from?" Blair asked. I let out a long sigh. 

"Honestly. I don't know. I'll blame it on the fact that it is too early for this crap." I say looking down at my phone.

"Yeah but that is Kyler Benson." Ah finally a name to a face. "He's the school's Bad Boy. Grade A asshole and a player. He is feared by all except his friends. Not to mention he is the HOTTEST guy here and he's only a sophomore.  And you just publicly shamed him, on the first day none the less." Blair said throwing her hands in the air.

"Hmm. Good to know." I say as the bell rang. YAY! (Sarcasm). I was walking down the hall to my English class as people started scurrying into the classrooms. When someone grabbed my arm and twisted me around so I was facing them revealing the one and only Kyler. 

"Ouch what the hell?" I say trying to rip my arm away but he just pulls me closer. 

"You made a mistake babe... You should have walked away while you had the chance." Kyler said staring me down. God he has really dreamy eyes. Wait what? No Tinley, snap out of it. He is a grade A asshole remember?

"D-Don't call me babe..." I say with a stutter. "And you think I'm scared of you? I'm not. You aren't intimidating." I say trying to sound brave even though it was a lie. He is scary as hell. But I wasn't going to tell him that. And he is so hot.. damn it Tinley. He stood there with a shit eating smirk plastered on his face. Holy shit I was in trouble. Kyler is really hard to act tough around. He is intimidating in both his height and his attitude.  I wasn't short either, I was 5'8" so it wasn't like he towered over me by that much. But compared to his 6'2" I was quite small. 

Just then a thought occurred to me.

"What are you going to do to me anyways?" I say trying keep my nerves at bay.

"Well I'm not going to fight you." He said rolling his eyes. I just stared at him waiting for him to answer.

"I will torture you in other ways. I will kiss you when and wherever I please. I will tease you so bad you will be begging for me." He bit his lip and bent down to my ear sending shivers down my body. "I'm going to get you to want me. To crave my touch. And you will believe me." Then he bit my earlobe gently and traced kisses down my neck and nibbled by my collar bone. Holding in a small moan for too long just became to much as it slipped out before I could stop it. Kyler looks up and smirks. Whispering in my ear again. 

"It is almost too easy." Then he walks away without another word.