Chapter 26

I got home from my dads with a big smile on my face. Kyler had just gotten home and out of the shower.

"How was your dads?" He asks ruffling his hair with his towel.

"Great, and surprising..." I reply biting my lip.

"Surprising? How so?"

"Well... I was introduced to a brother that I didn't know I had." Kyler's eyes widen and his mouth drops.

"A brother?!"

"Yes. His name is Kole, his mothers name is Karen and she dated my dad before my dad broke it off with her and then he met my mom. His mom used to sleep around and cheat on my dad. When they broke up my dad never saw her again. And he didn't know that Kole was his son. Dad says he doesn't even think Karen knew. Kole searched for my dad and did a paternity test and the DA's office called and told dad." It really is hard to imagine.

"Wow. I never would have thought. When do I get to meet him?"

"Saturday. Dad wants to have a cookout." He just nods his head. Then my phone buzzed and I see that my dad is calling.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello sweetie, um I talked to Kole and we decided to do the cookout at the lake. There will be a camper for you and Kyler to sleep in if you don't want to make the drive just for one day. I thought it would be more fun!" My dad cheerfully yells through the phone. My dad bought a lake house (our camp) shortly after my mother died. He thought that it would be a good idea to help us cheer up. And it really did help. I love it there.

"Sure dad that sounds great. We will head down on Friday after Kyler gets home from work."

"Okay dear, sounds good. See you then. Hugs to the family." He says and the line goes dead. I yell to Kyler and tell him. He seemed excited. The drive to the lake house was about a hour and a half. I haven't been there since I was 13 for my birthday party. I finally put Hadley to bed, she didn't take long to fall asleep. Kole definitely tiered her out! Good thing, makes it easier for us. I slowly walk out of her room backwards and I shut her door quietly. I suddenly bump into something hard. I put my hands back and I grab something that felt like pants. Then I hear a groan. Kyler.

"Babe if you are in the mood just say so, you don't have to grab me right there." I turn around realizing I just grabbed his junk. Ops. I really didn't mean it I was just trying to get a feel of what I bumped into. Well yep. No way of making that not sound dirty.

"Sorry, and believe me you would know." I say fiddling with the buttons on his shirt before dragging my hand along his chest as I walk away. But not before he grabs my wrist and making me collide with his hard chest. He looks down at my with a smirk. God his smirk. So sexy. He bents down so his mouth is by my ear. Then he whispers

"You know it's been a long time since I teased you."

WARNING! You know the drill. Sexual scene ahead.

I swallow. Then I put a smirk on my face. He grazes his fingers up my shirt and rubs them along my sides causing me to shiver. Which makes him smirk. Again.
He fiddles with my bra and makes it come unclipped. He then slides his hands under the bra and onto my breasts. He grabs them and gently squeezes. Causing a small moan to escape my mouth. He bends down and carries me to the bedroom where he sets me on my feet and slides my shirt up, my bra going with it. He presses his chest and torso against my chest and stomach making me back up until I fall backwards onto the bed. He scoots me up onto the bed so I'm fully on the bed. He keeps playing with my breasts as yet another moan escapes. Kyler smashes his lips against mine and we are in a heated make out session. He then whispers

"You are not making this easy for me babe." He groans slightly into my mouth. I grab his shirt lift it over his head exposing his bare chest. He pulls away from my mouth and fiddles with the button on my pants. He slides his hand down the front of my pants and plays with my lace thongs. He then slides his hand into my panties and slips a finger inside me with no warning. I gasp and he slides in another one. A moan escapes my mouth as he moves them in and out.

"K-Kyler" I moan out loud, he then trails kisses down my neck.
Right as I was about to finish he takes his fingers out and slides my pants and underwear off.

"I want you Kyler." I say grabbing his pants and playing with the button.

"I want you to baby." He slides his pants of and climbs on top of me. He doesn't hesitate to slide himself inside me. No condom. There really wasn't a need since I can't get pregnant again anyways. He starts thrusting faster as I moan and he groans.

"Kyler!" I whisper yell.

He goes faster and I reach my limits and he does too. He then whispers in my ear.

"Now I know why I don't tease you so much, it's cause I can't take it." He then kisses me and rolls off me and to his side of the bed. We snuggle together and we drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay! Bad parts over continue on.

The alarm wakes me up. It's Friday and I have to get things ready around the house. Kyler jumps out of bed and runs to the shower. Once he finishes his shower he starts on his school work. I changed Hadley and fed her breakfast.

I set her in her Pac-n-Play with her toys and I start cleaning. I pack her bag of clothes and diapers. Then another bag of toys and teething rings. Then I go to mine and Kyler's room and pack our stuff in a big duffle bag. I pack snacks and things for the drive cause I like food and could honestly eat all day. But I don't cause then I'd get fat. And I don't want that. I lock the front door and hop in the shower real quick. By then it's lunchtime and Hadley is hungry. I feed her and set her in her crib for a nap. I go to the island counter and sat on the barstool and did my school work.

I'm a few months into my sophomore year. I never thought that I would say his but... I miss school. Not all the drama but seeing my friends everyday and getting out of the house. I love Hadley but I need a break sometimes. And I don't seem to get that very often.