Chapter 5 (Rico)

"Hey babe," he said with a smirk.

"I don't have time for this today Kyler." I say trying to leave. But he holds me in my place. 

"Why are you avoiding me today?" He said in my ear. I wiggle because it just felt so amazing! Damnit Tinley get a grip! 

"Because I don't want any issues today." I say "and you my friend come with issues." I say pushing on him. Nope nothing. 

"Ouch that would probably hurt if I had feelings. But luckily I don't." He said with a smirk. Ah he's so sexy. 

"What do you want Kyler." I say sternly. 

"I am holding up my end of the deal where I get you to want me." He says. Then he plants kisses along my jawline. Rubs his fingers through my hair. And he kisses me. Biting my lip causing me to moan slightly. That kiss turned into a full on make out session. He grabs my waist, lifts me up onto a old desk that was put in there. I couldn't help but kiss him back. His hands started traveling up my shirt. Then I pull away. And I slap him across the face. He looks amused by it. 

"I got you right where I want you princess." He slaps my butt and I punch him. He didn't look amused this time. His face was hard. He looked pissed. I quickly find the door handle and run out. He didn't chase me. Or so I thought until I was smashed against the lockers. "Wrong move princess." He said and lifts me up over his shoulder and walks out of the building. 

All the students had their eyes on me. Good thing I didn't wear a dress today. I'm struggling to get from his grip when I see my best friends running to me. 

"TINLEY!" They both yell in sync. 

"Thanks for the help assholes!" I yell back still fighting. We get to the parking lot and he puts me in his all black Jeep Wrangler. Ooo I want one so bad! But Neon Orange. He quickly drives off with me as his hostage. "What the hell? I need to get to class!" I yell. 

"You should have thought of that before you punched me." He said still driving off as the school disappears from my view. 

"You should have thought of that before you made out with me in a closet!" I yell back. He just smirks and keeps driving. 

"Where are we going?" I say sternly. 

"A place." We turn up a dirt road. Great. I know where we are going. The lake. It has a rope swing and picnic tables and those black grills for cookouts. But why here? 

"Why are we going to the lake?" I ask seriously curious. He stops the Jeep and opens the passenger side door. He carries me just like he did at the school. Over the shoulder. Come on this is not comfy at all. Before I know it. He throws me in the water. 

"ASSHOLE!" I scream. Lips turning purple. It was fall so it was cold. 

"That's what you get for punching me." He said crossing his arms. I stand up running at him. I was soaked and freezing. 

"Kyler I'm freezing. It's the middle of October. I don't have a change of clothes. I'll get sick!" I yell shaking. 

"I have a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt in my Jeep all you have to do is say sorry and you can wear them."

 "Why would I say sorry to you? You pulled me into a closet and started making out with me without my permission! You deserved it!" I yell back. 

"Then I guess you don't really want to get warm." He said shrugging. No Tinley no matter how cold you are you don't say sorry. I am a lot of things, stubborn mostly, but sorry is not one of the emotions I possess. Not when the perpetrator deserved it. 

"You know what? Screw you Kyler!" I yell walking away towards his Jeep. I grab my backpack and slam the door. Then I start walking. The gym isn't too far from here. They have hot showers. I have a locker there with a change of clothes. I'll just walk there. I start walking away and I hear Kylers Jeep driving behind me. 

"You will freeze. Just say sorry." He said trying to sound convincing. 

"No I'm going to the gym. To shower and get warm. I will not apologize for standing up for myself. Call me stubborn but that's who I am." I say as I keep walking. 

"Fine but let me give you a ride." Nope don't do it Tinley. He will say something like. 'You have to say sorry before you get in' and I am not saying it. 

"No I think I'm starting to dry off now I'll be fine. You should get back to school. I'll just skip the rest of the day." I say waving him off. He jumps out of the Jeep and picks me up again. Puts me in the Off-roader and drives to the gym. 

"What the hell. I said I could walk." I say. Ugh so aggravating. 

"And I don't listen." He said smirking. As we pull up to the gym I get out and run to the front desk. 

"Hello Miss. Carter, long time no see!" The receptionist says to me. 

"I know I'm hear to use the shower then I'll workout some, is Rico around?" I ask wanting to see my big brother. 

"Yes he's out getting the boss's lunch he should be back soon though." She says all to kindly. 

"Okay thank you," I walk toward the showers and I quickly strip out of my freezing soaking wet clothing. And I step under the hot water. Oh. My. God. This is amazing. Finally warm enough I wrap a towel around me and see Kyler sitting on the bench by my locker. 

"Whoa buddy this is the WOMEN'S locker room. So would you kindly leave?" I say batting my eyelashes pointing to the door. 

"Whoa babe you look pretty hot now that you are all reveled." He says with a smirk. "Who is Rico?" He asks. 

"He's my big brother. He would probably beat you up if he saw you gawking at me." I just summed it up. He didn't need my life story. I grab my clothes and walk back to the showers to get dressed. Once that is done I throw my towel in the hamper and walk out to the workout area. 

I spot Rico doing pull ups. Holy hell he's fit. "RICO!" I yell and he looks my way and a big smile forms on his face. He drops down and runs up to me hugging me. 

"Ah little sis! What are you doing here?" He asks still hugging me. 

"Well I wanted to shower and workout and of course see my big brotha!" He chuckles. 

"God I have missed you!" He says. 

"I have missed you too! Did you hear?" I asked and he cocked a eyebrow. 

"Hear what?" He asked in a worried tone. 

"I beat the shit out of Claire Burmen. I broke her nose. And I think I broke my knuckles." I say looking at them. They are still all bruised. Rico looks down at them too and takes my hand to get a better look. 

"Holy fuck Tinley! I'm so proud! Not that you broke your knuckles because you clearly did. But the fact that you broke the preppy bitches nose and you hit her hard enough to break your own knuckles!" I laugh and he hugged me again. We heard a sound of someone clearing their throat and I knew it was Kyler. 

"Are we going to work out or?" Kyler said and Rico looked at me with curiosity in his eyes. 

"Oh yeah. Right. Rico this is Kyler the annoying boy who plans on making my life hell. And Kyler this is my big brother Rico." I say rolling my eyes. They give each other the bro head nod thing. 

Then Rico spoke up. "What do you mean make your life hell?" I look at him. I wave him off, I don't want to get into the details. 

 "Can we workout now I wanna punch something." I say. 

"Not you little sis. You have to go to the hospital to get your knuckles fixed. Before you make them worse." Rico said. I hate when he goes all Big brother on me. 

"Fine big baby." I say rolling my eyes with a smirk. Rico takes the rest of the day off to go to the hospital with me. We took Kylers Jeep because he insisted on going. Now we are pulling into the hospital and my knuckles seemed to have gotten darker. With more pain now. The nurse checks me in and tells me to wait. Since it wasn't a emergency we had to wait a hour and a half before the nurse come out. "Tinley Carter." She says as all three of us stand up. "Follow me."