Chapter 8 (Blair)

I woke up again from the drugs and my dad and everyone was gone. Well except one person. Kyler. He had his hand in mine while his head was on the side of the bed. he was sound asleep. If I didn't just get surgery on my right hand then I would run my fingers through his hair. It just looked so soft. I wanted to touch it. I slowly pull my hand from his and still nothing. Then I place my fingers in his hair gently running my fingers through it, he lets out a groan. The he shoots his head up. He smiles and I do too. "Well well well, looks like I found your weakness." I say with a smile. He laughs. "I'm surprised that you stayed." I say still rubbing his head. "Yeah they wanted me to leave a long time ago but I told them to screw off because I wasn't leaving you." AHHHH my heart just melted. He sets his head up, and I sit up and I smash my lips against his. He kissed me back almost immediately. He put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my fingers in his hair then put my left hand on his neck and shoulder. Then we hear a someone clear their throat. We pull apart and I turn to see Blair standing in the doorway holding a brown bag.

"Sorry to interrupt but I brought you some McDicks. I figured it is still better than hospital food." She laughs and I do too. "Thank you" I say taking the bag. "When can you come back to school?" She asks. "Well luckily this happened on a Friday so Monday I should be back." I say chewing on my fries. "I'm not leaving your side until your hand gets better, maybe not even then cause I don't want to see you in a hospital unless you are having a baby or you are visiting someone." I laugh and nearly choke on my fries. "Unless i'm having a baby?" I ask with a smile on my face. "Well not now cause you are only 15 but you know what I mean, someday." We all laugh even Kyler.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week since my surgery and its Friday again. Clair's dad hired a body guard to make sure I don't punch her anymore. I think it's funny as hell. My hand is on a fast road to recovery, I got my stitches out and now I use this cream that helps make sure I wont have a big scar. I can do more things with my hand now, so when Kyler and I are making out I can grab his hair with both hands. And Blair meant it when she said she wasn't leaving my side until my hand gets better. Her and Jonah and Kyler and his buddy's haven't left me either. But on another note tonight is the big rescheduled date for Kyler and I. Honestly i'm really excited because I missed out on it last time. Blair is coming over to help me pick out what to wear.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Blair is currently raiding my closet to try and find a fancy outfit.

"I told you I have nothing!" I told her grabbing my hair.

"Oh hush there has got to be something fancy in here somewhere. Wait! What about that dress your mom used to wear to cocktail parties?" Blair said really determined. I shook my head.

"Nobody has worn that since my mom did and I don't know if I want to be the last person to wear it." I say thinking about my mom.

"Oh come one Tinley, Your mom would want you to wear it. She wouldn't want such a beautiful dress to just sit there." She did have a point my mom hated for things to go to waste. So I finally agreed. I went in my closet and in a box I pilled out the dress and held it up. It was still beautiful.

About a hour later I was all ready, my hair was Curled and pinned back, then I had light layer of makeup. The doorbell went off and I knew it was Kyler, He had a black suit with a black tie. he looked Hot. Especially in a suit. He looked me up and down, before saying anything. "Wow you look gorgeous." He said with wide eyes. In his hand he had a dozen white roses. My Favorite. "Oh these are for you!" he handed me the roses, "Thank you! How did you know that these were my favorite?" He chuckled, "Well I was wearing black and I though I would look good holding white roses." Ah there it is. And we are back to square one. "AH you thought YOU would look good with them, so I don't look good with white roses?" I said with a pouty face. He just looked at me and said "No you would look good with any color rose." Kiss ass.

We went to a really fancy restaurant that had outdoor seating, with white lights streamed on a black cord all around the seating area. It was beautiful. It also had a candle in the center of the table. The Waiter brought us to our 'Private' area that Kyler paid extra for. "You really didn't have to do all of this." I say because it is all so great. "No yes I did, you are beautiful and deserve so much more. But this is what I have to work with." He said with a smile. "Are you really trying to make me cry? Cause it's working." I chuckle, "Tinley." He asked and placed his hands on mine. "Yes?" "I want to call off the deal I made with you on the first day of school." He said sincerely, "What part?" I asked. "All of it. I don't want to toy around with your feelings, I haven't been with anyone since before school started, nor have I even wanted to. Unless it was with you." He said and i'm just shocked. He stands up and walks over to me and gets down on one knee. Holy shit what is happening?! "Tinley Paige Carter, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a ring in a box. "Y-Yes!" I say as he puts the ring on my finger and he lifts me up and kisses me, It was as if the world stopped turning. he wasn't the same Bad Boy I ran into on the first day of school. Or the same one who dated ever girl he could get. He was now the boyfriend of Tinley Paige Carter the Girl who is stubborn and doesn't take people's shit. Or listen when she is told to do something. Who was trained to fight because of bullies, who broke her knuckles punching Clair Burmen, and broke her hand punching her again. But he was they man who carried me to the hospital when I was in too much pain to walk, He was the man that didn't leave the hospital when I was there after surgery. He was not the same guy. He was My guy.