Chapter 7 (Kyler)

Today is finally Friday! Thank god. This has been the longest school week ever. Also today is my date with Kyler. God why does he have to be so sexy. Every girl in school wants him. And out of all of them he chose me to take on a date. And he told me he NEVER takes them on dates. So why me? Why the girl that told him off. Or the girl that has been resisting him all week now. The girl who slapped and punched him. It isn't adding up to me. Before school I decided to text Blair it has been awhile.

Me @ 6:45 : AYE!! I miss you girl!

Blair @6:46: Hey! I miss you too! So doesn't Jonah... He misses messing your hair up. lol.

Me @6:47: I know Joneyy does, we should hang out on Saturday!

Blair @6:49: Yes! That sounds perfect! We could go to the mall or the movies. Just have a day as besties. No Boy drama. *Cough cough* Kyler.

Me @6:51: Yeah about him... Guess what he did yesterday!

Blair @6:53: What?!

Me @6:54: He asked my dad if he could take me on a date tonight! And my dad said yes! then he texted me to wear something nice. He also said he NEVER takes girls on a date.

Blair @6:56: Holy Shit! That's so true! He doesn't! He like's you!! We will talk more at school! byeee.

Me @6:57: Byeee.

I then grab my bag and start walking. Kyler was just getting out to his car when he saw me. "Want a ride?" he asks and I nod my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pulled up to the school and I hopped out. Watching my hand. Kyler helped me put my backpack on, The cream's haven't helped with the bruises or the swelling. But I still have to give it time. Passing through the hallway people were staring. Either because of my hand or because i'm walking in with Kyler, and he doesn't do that. Walking in the lunch room I see my friends and Kyler watches me walk to them. He is only watching me because he doesn't want Clair to try anything. Which I understood. Finally reaching them, Blair and Jonah come running towards me. She grabs my hand and I yelp. Kyler heard and snaps his head in my direction. "Oh Shit i'm so sorry Tin Tin. Does it really hurt that bad?" No not at all. Yesh. "Damn it i hate that nickname! hahaha and yes it does hurt. Really bad." I say holding my hand. "Ahhh I missed ya kid!" Jonah yells wrapping my head into the cress of his arm and he gives me a noggie. MESSING UP MY HAIR! "Damn you Jonah! It looked good this morning now you frigged it all up." Great I have to go fix it. He knows I hate it when he does that. " I have to go to the bathroom to fix it now. Thank you Jonah." "Anytime toots." Ah this kid. I headed towards the bathroom, And when I walked in I saw the one and only... Clair. Wonderful. "Well well well look who it is." I glared at her as she looked down at my hand and started laughing. "What happened to your hand darling?" She said while chuckling. "Hmm I think it happened when I Punched you right square in the nose and broke it." I say with a smile hers dropped. "But I guess its a good thing you have a daddy to pay for you to get plastic surgery on it." I smiled and she became angry. Real angry. she came at me because of my hand and she knew I was weaker. But I didn't even think about it I punched her right in the jaw with my right hand and I fell to the floor screaming. Crying in agony. As Clair fell to the ground out cold. Her friend Jenna ran out and into the Lunch room yelling but I was crying because of the throbbing pain in my hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyler's P.O.V

I was talking to my buddy's when I heard Jenna screaming for help, I look to where Tinley was but she is gone now. I ran up to Jenna and she was screaming. "What is wrong?!" I said as i shook her by her shoulders. "C- Clair, she is lying on the floor out cold in the bathroom, Tinley punched her because Clair went at her. Then Tinley fell to the floor crying and screaming. She is still in there." I left her and ran into the girls bathroom where Clair was on the floor out cold and Tinley was crying holding her hand in pain. "Tinley, Come on lets go to the hospital." I say but she wont stand up the pain is too great. I picked her up bridal style and her friends Blair and Jonah follow me to my Jeep. Clair was put in a Ambulance and driven off to the hospital. I was not taking that bitch to the hospital she caused Tinley more pain. She was still crying when I carried her into the hospital. The nurse led the way to a empty room. "Jonah, Blair call Ricko and her father. Tell them to meet us here." They did as I said and they went out of the room.

Eventually they both showed up and the doctor was looking at Tinley's hand. "the whole hand is broken now and pieces of her knuckle bone are lodged back into her hand we have to prep her for surgery." The doctor said. I felt sickened. None of this would have happened if I was watching her. She wouldn't be here, She wouldn't need surgery. This was all my fault. She hasn't stopped being in pain since is happened. Blair helped change her into a gown while the rest of us waited outside of the room. Blair opened the door and came out. The nurses gave her medicine to keep her asleep while they operate. She was finally in peace away from the pain for now. My friends came to wait with me while she was in surgery. I kept blaming myself. "Don't even try to blame yourself. I should have went with her to the bathroom." Blair said. "No I am the one who is taking the blame. If I didn't mess up her hair she wouldn't of even had to go to the bathroom." Jonah said. "Guys no one is to blame. Tinley knew what she was doing when she punched her... Again. It may cause her pain now but it is okay it is just her hand she will heal." Her father said. "Damn my little sister can knock a bitch out with broken knuckles. That takes skill." Ricko said and I chuckled. Everyone did. About two hours later the doctor came out. "She is fine, But she is resting. She could be out for another hour or so, but she should be fine." The doctor said. "Will she wake up in pain again?" I had to ask. "No she will be sore definitely but not nearly as bad as it was when she came in. We asked her how much the pain was on a scale of 1-10 and she said a 13. So the pain was really great before." The doctor said as he walked out of the waiting room. Thank god she wont be in so much pain. It killed me to see her crying because of the agonizing pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tinley's P.O.V

I woke up still kind of loopy from the drugs they had given me before surgery. I look around my room and I saw My dad, Ricko, Blair, Jonah, Kyler, Jackson, Lucas and Jake. All but my step mom and step sisters. Thank god. I hate them. Nobody noticed I was awake yet. Gee thanks guys. "Where is that bitch?" I mumbled and everyone looked at me. "Tinley Paige Carter, Language." I giggled "Sorry daddy." I giggled some more. "Tin Tin!" Jonah yelled. "Jeez simmer down ya spaz" I yell back "How are ya feeling?" Kyler asked, my mood changes dramatically "Better now, Even though I think I might need to reschedule our date." I say with a smile. "That's okay as long as you promise me another one when you are better." he said with that to die for smirk. "I can do that." I giggle some more. "Now someone answer me. Where is that bitch?" Kyler's friends laugh. Surprisingly my dad just shook his head with a smile on his face. "Well..." Jake said. "The ambulance picked her up from school and brought her here. She has a mild concussion. But they sent her home. You gave her a FUCKING CONCUSSION Tinley. With broken knuckles. She was out cold for like a hour." Jake said like he was so proud. "I did? Damn Ricko what did you turn me into?" He and I both chuckle. The nurse comes in with more meds. Great. "Here dear, These will make you tired but they will make you heal faster." I frown. "I don't want to sleep anymore, I want to be awake with my friends." Yep i'm still loopy. "It's okay babe i'm not going anywhere." Kyler said taking my hand. And with that i took the meds and drifted off to sleep.