Chapter 18

Kyler met me at the theater to pick up Hadley, he worked up until last minute cause they needed him to take care of some things. Which was okay because he was on time when he picked her up. The movie started playing and I thought it was hilarious already. It felt really nice to get out. Of course I miss my baby's. Kyler and Hadley. They really are my life now. The movie was halfway over when I decided I needed to use the bathroom. So I got up and walked out of the theater. And towards the bathroom. When I almost got there I got grabbed. They held a hand over my mouth and and knife to my throat. All I could think about was me not being able to see my daughter and Kyler again. I kicked whoever it was in the Jewels and ran. But I was grabbed again. Of course no one was around because they were all in the movies. They both picked me up and brought me to a black SUV and threw me in the backseat. They started driving when I realized I butt dialed Blair. She didn't say hello or anything she just listened because it did t sound normal. I quickly bend down and grab my phone from my back pocket. I started whispering.
"Tinley?! Are you okay?!" She yells. I shush her.
"I was kidnapped on the way to the bathrooms. By two men and they held a knife to my throat. I'm in a all black SUV and we are driving out of town! Call 911 and Kyler! Now!" I whisper yell. I had tears in my eyes as I hung up the phone without another word. I slid my phone in my jacket pocket and then I felt something hard whack me on the back of the head. Then darkness took over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blair's P.O.V
"Holy Fucking Shit!" I yell and everyone in the movie shushes me. Tinley got kidnapped?! I have to call who she told me too.
"What's wrong?" Jonah asks as I dial 911.
"Tinley butt dialed me and said she was kidnapped on the way to the bathroom by two men and thrown into a all black SUV and she told me they were taking her out of town. And to call 911 and Kyler!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face.
"Well what are we waiting for?! Call 911 and I'll call kyler!" He says pulling me out of the movie.
"911 what is your emergency?" The dispatcher says.
"My friend was just kidnapped at the movie theater and she told me two men grabbed her and threw her in the back of a all black SUV and they were driving out of town. She butt dialed me!" I say completely breaking down now.
"Okay the police have been notified." She says
"Thanks." I say hanging up. I see Jonah walking back to me.
"Well?" I ask impatiently for him to start talking. "Well he is on his way here but he has they baby so he has too drop her off with his mom. He said he was leaving now." Jonah says tears filling his eyes.
"Why is it always her? She didn't do anything wrong?!" I yell into my hands. "I don't know. I bet it has something to do with Jenna. Clair's bestie. Tinley said something about her calling her earlier today and saying she better say nice things about Clair at her parole hearing..." Of course! It all makes sense. God we are idiots.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyler's P.O.V
He could barely finish talking before I had Hadley in her seat and in my Jeep. This couldn't be happening. It is ALWAYS Tinley! She doesn't do anything wrong. Yet trouble always finds her. I can't loose her. She is the love of my life, My soul mate, the mother of my child. I cannot loose her. She's my everything. Well her and Hadley. I get to my moms house and she's on the front porch clearly surprised and happy to see me.
"Hello dear, what's wrong?" She asks as she sees my expression.
"Can you watch Hadley I have to go find Tinley. She was kidnapped." I say aloud.
"Oh my god! Of course! How do you know?" She asks. "She butt dialed Blair and told her. But I have to go and find her." I say kissing Hadley on the head and Jumping back into my Jeep. Ugh this cannot be happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tinley's P.O.V
I wake up and I'm still in the back of the SUV. But the two men aren't there. Ugh my head hurts. I grab my phone and see that I'm at 15% great it will die soon. I quickly look around to try and find a road sign or something. No luck. I check my weather app that uses my location and I see where I am. I send a text to Blair and Jonah and Kyler. It was a group message. I was about a hour and a half away from home. Greatttt. I slide my phone back into my jacket pocket. Suddenly a door swings open reveling a man. He grabs my foot and drags me out of the SUV. Right onto the dirt. Ouch. I see Jenna holding a tire iron. And slapping it against her other hand.
"Well well well look who it is. The dirty whore." I felt my blood boil at the name. "What the hell do you want Jenna?" I ask
"Well you told me something earlier that I didn't want to hear... You said you wouldn't help get Clair out and on parole.." She says now swinging the tire iron around.
"Yep I did. And I'm still not going too. For my daughters sake." I say standing up. Then I feel the iron hitting me right across my face. "Ouch you bitch!" I scream.
"What? I think you are confused. You are the bitch and if you don't agree to saying nothing but nice things about Clair you will deeply regret it." She says. That's it she is so fucking annoying. I lunge at her and punch her right in the face. She wobbled backwards and I clenched my fist. She walked closer swinging the tire iron around but I just ducked and I wrapped my arms around her waist and tackled her to the ground. I pulled the iron out of her grasp and threw it. I kept punching her until she was unconscious. I hit her one last time and yelled "that's for calling my daughter names and for petting her and her life!" I was ripped off of her. By one of those guys. The other one grabbed the tire iron and started hitting me with it. They hit me in the stomach and in the pelvis area. I was crying in pain. And I started coughing up blood. Things went dark as I hear a car pull up. I couldn't see anything but I heard yelling and fighting. Then I was lifted by a strong pair of arms. I knew it was Kyler by the way he smelled. Only today be smelled like wood from work. I suddenly lost all consciousness.