Epilogue

(Three years later)

"Grrrrr daddy is gunna get you!" Kyler grumbles while while chasing Hadley around the house.

"No daddy!" Hadley yells back while giggling, I was sitting on the couch watching the whole scene play out. 

"The tickle monster is gunna get you!" He yells and grabs Hadley and starts tickling her. She is laughing from the very pit of her stomach you can tell.

"Dadd- daddy! I'm- gunna pee!" He stops and sets her down.

"I won't be cleaning up that mess!" I quickly protest. Hadley starts laughing again.

"I'm kidding daddy! But you stopped tickling me!" He narrows his eyes and plops down on the couch next to me with a huff. He then crossed his arms and pout like a little baby.

"I hope this baby isn't a LIAR!" Kyler grumbles loud enough for Hadley to hear. She huffs and storms off to her room.

"Way to go. Now me-the pregnant woman, has to go solve this because she's going to hate her brother. And I would like her to love him not hate him. And you and I both know she won't talk to you because you pissed her off." I say, yeah, when Kyler and I got married 7 months ago we got pregnant on our honeymoon. It was wonderful news! I am scared for delivery though because the doctor said that there is a chance of me or the baby not living.

A few months ago we found out we were gunna have a boy. Kyler and I couldn't have been more excited. Blair started dating... Guess who? JONAH! They started dating senior year and have been together ever since. I always knew it. As for the puppies. They were separated among our closest friends and family, so they still see each other. Blair and Jonah took one, and my dad took one, then Jake took one.

Clair isn't eligible for parole now because she got in a fight in prison with one of the other inmates and she stabbed them with a fork. Yeah that girl and stabbing. My dad also found a new woman, her name is Linda  and she is really nice. They have been together since senior year too. As for Kyler's friends they all went off to college somewhere with lots of frat parties and "chicks". Also Kimmy and Kole had a little baby girl. Her name is Sophie. She is now 3 and is full of energy. Ricko owns the gym and met some fitness woman who I guess he has a 'thing' with

I knock on Hadley's door and I walk in. She was lying on her bed with her stuffed bear Ricko got her. She loves that thing.

"Hadley? Princess? Are you okay?" She sniffles and nods. But buries her head in the teddy.

"Daddy doesn't love me anymore." She starts crying. Aw that breaks my heart.

"Hadley Elizabeth, daddy loves you so much. He was just playing around. Because you said you were going to pee and that ruined his tickle time. So he was just joking with you how you told a little funny lie. He will always love you!" I say and pull her into a hug.

"But he will love Jasper more." Yes we decided to name him Jasper Scott Benson. I loved it from the moment I hear it.

"He will love you and Jasper the same. You can't say things like that because even when he gets here daddy will always love you. Don't ever doubt it." I say and she nods, I kiss her on the top of the head and told her to talk to Kyler.

After they finished talking I made stuffed shells, yummy. Takes me back to the first day in the house when Kyler and I made them for dinner. If someone told me that I would hate and then fall in love with the bad boy, along with marry him and have 2 kids with him. I would have laughed in your face. But now I'm glad my sassy attitude got me the most important things in my life.

My phone started going off. I check the caller ID and see it's my dad,

"Hey dad!"

"Hello Tinley! I'm having a cookout at the lake tomorrow, I know it's last minute but Kole and Kimmy and Sophie will be there, I'm sure Hadley would want to see them." I chuckle he's bribing me and using my daughter as a excuse.

"Yeah dad. We'll be there, make sure to cook me something yummy! You know how hard it is to please my stomach these days." Now it was his turn to laugh,

"Don't worry sweetie Jasper will get good food tomorrow. Love you all!"

"Love you too!" Then we end the call.

"Kyler! We are going to the lake house tomorrow for a cookout!" I yell to him.

"Okay! But you don't have to tell I'm right here!" He yells back. I laugh.

"Sorry baby, I thought you were in our room or something." He shakes his head and kisses me.

"I love you," he murmurs in my shoulder,

"I love you too,"

* * *

"Hadley! Hurry or Sophie will be gone!" I yell to her, she's just like me. Takes forever before going anywhere.

"Coming mommy!" She skips out and hops in her butterfly booster seat. Inside Kyler's Jeep that he bought a few years ago.

"Hurry up ladies." Kyler groans from the drivers seat.

"Shut up. You are he reason why I'm slow now." I say when I get in the passenger seat.

"No I only added to your slowness." Then he starts the Jeep.
* * *

"Sophie! Uncle Kole! Aunt Kimmy!" Hadley yells jumping out of the Jeep. God this kid is a bottle of energy.

"Hey cutie!" Kole and Kimmy say at the same time.

"Food will be done soon! So play hard and get hungry!" Dad says as he ruffled the girls hair.

"Grandpa! My hair!" Kyler and I start laughing at our 4 year olds outburst. She got that from Kyler. He loves his hair. I have no idea why.

The girls played for about 15 minutes then the food was done. Sophie and Hadley sat next to each other at the table I sat next to Kyler, Kole sat on the other side of me with Kimmy and dad sat across from us next to the girls and Linda. We started digging in and it was amazing. Then Kole had to say something funny causing me to spit out my burger onto my dads shirt.

"Crap! Sorry dad!" He narrows his eyes and then picks up the ketchup bottle and squirts it all over my shirt.

"Payback." He says with a smile.

"Dad! That will stain!" I yell at him. He just laughs along with everyone else.

"Food fight!" Kole yells and starts throwing food. After 10 minutes of throwing food Kyler and I were covered in food and toppings. We look at each other and start laughing.

He looks at me then walks up to me and kisses me. I kiss him back and then my ketchup covered face and his mustard covered face meet. They became mixed and when we broke apart then we look to see everyone looking at us. They are all smiling along with the girls. This caused me and Kyler to smile.

"I love you forever and always Tinley Benson."

"I love you forever and always Kyler Benson."