Chapter 15

Ricko went to the gift shop at the hospital and bought Hadley a teddy bear. It was so freaking adorable. Since today we are bringing Hadley home we we had to dress her in a warm outfit. I settled on a white long sleeve onesie, with a pair of little black leggings and a pink hat with white polka dots on it. Kyler went down to the Jeep with a nurse and he helped him put the base to Hadley's car seat in so it was just right and safe enough for her. When Kyler came back up to my room I was already dressed and he grabbed Hadley out of the plastic crib thingy and set her in her seat. The nurse shoes him how to buckle her in. I already knew these things since I had a lot of little cousins around when I was 14. We just stand there looking down at our sleeping baby girl and how peaceful she looks.
"She looks like you." I say rubbing Kyler's back. "What? No way she definitely got her beauty from her mommy." He says with a smile. He kisses my forehead and grabs her seat as we go to sign out. The breeze was chilly when the doors opened. It woke me up from leaving the warm hospital to the cool air outside. Kyler put Hadley in the Jeep and he helped me in. I turn the heat on when he gets in. Soon enough we were toasty.
"Can you believe we have a little one of us?" Kyler says grabbing my hand and squeezing it.
"I know, it's hard to believe. If someone told me a year ago that I would have a baby with Kyler Benson I would have laughed. Cause it just doesn't seem real." I say looking out my window.
"But it is real and someday we will do this again with our son." He says and I blush. "Oh our son? What makes you think that we won't have more girls? Cause clearly we mastered making them." I say with a laugh he smiles "because I'm putting my bets in that in a few years after we graduate and are married we will have a boy. And you know what you could very well be pregnant when we get married." He says with a cocky grin. "Oh really? What makes you think that?" I ask, "because my love, we have impeccable timing when it comes to having babies." He says with a chuckle. Just then we pull into the driveway of this cute small home with a wooden door and white shutters on the Windows. "Where are we?" I ask looking around, "Honey, we are home." He says handing me a key while he jiggles the other one in his hand. "What?" I asked in a shocked tone. What I'm so confused right now. He didn't. He wouldn't. But yet, he did. He grabs Hadley from the back seat and we walk to the door. "Would you like to do the honors?" He asks waving his hand towards the door. Oh my god. I slid the key into the doorknob and opened the door. I walk in a notice a kitchen and a living room all set up nicely, I walked in a little more and walked down a hallway and noticed a bedroom door that said 'Princess' which I had to go in because I knew it was for Hadley. I see a light purple painted room with a crib and it had drapes over the top. Man my daughter is so lucky!

"I hope you don't mind but I spent most of the money for decorating on her room so our room looks like shit compared to hers

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I hope you don't mind but I spent most of the money for decorating on her room so our room looks like shit compared to hers." Kyler says walking in and setting Hadley down on the floor (she's still in her seat). Tears formed in my eyes because I just couldn't believe this was happening. I have a house and a baby with Kyler Benson... What is this life? He takes her out of her seat and sets her in her crib. She's still sleeping, lazy just like her mommy. He takes my hand and leads me back to the first door in the hallway which must be our room. I opened the door and looked around I don't know what Kyler was talking about when he said our room wouldn't be as nice as Hadley's.

I think they are equally as amazing! "I-I can't believe you did all of this

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I think they are equally as amazing! "I-I can't believe you did all of this..." I say lost for words. I really couldn't believe it. "I can't believe Blair and Jonah and your dad and my mom could keep it a secret I thought for sure spending days with my mom my secret was as good as out." Kyler said with a chuckle. He was truly amazing I can't believe this. "How can we afford this?" I ask not really wanting too but I knew we would have to figure it out. "Well my mom and your dad decided that they didn't want a crying baby around in either of their houses. Even though they both love Hadley they didn't want to feel like they were the ones who had to raise her. So they go together and bought the house and I worked extra on the weekends to pay to get it fixed up and since our parents are the owners we will be paying rent to them and the place wasn't all that expensive." He said kissing me. "What did I do to deserve you, and this life?" I ask mumbling I to his chest. "You ran into me in he lunchroom." He said with a chuckle and a hint of cockiness. "Don't flatter yourself it's your fault, you were in the way!" I say nudging his chest. "Oh please you did it on purpose just so you could talk to me." He said with a cocky grin. "Babe, I love you but you have to loose that cockiness." I say shaking my head with a smile. "I love you too!"