Chapter 32

Kyler and I are sitting on the couch with my legs draped over his, watching The Walking Dead. Hadley is spending the day with my dad. He claims she needs "Grandpa time" but hey I won't argue. Kyler suddenly gasped. I quickly turn my attention to him concern filled my eyes.

"I forgot to tell you something!" He started my heart rate slowed back to normal. I noises for him to continue.

"After I was hit in the accident... I had a out-of-body experience. And I died. You knew that. But while I was dead, I saw our daughter. And your mom. They came out, the little girl was holding a teddy bear and she was crying. She asked me why I was in heaven when I needed to be here. She was so beautiful Tinley. Her bright green eyes lit up the room. And the way her dirty blonde hair fell off her shoulders made her look even more beautiful. Then your mom came out of nowhere and you look just like her Tinley. You have her eyes. And now I fully understand why Hadley has blonde hair. And our little girl in the sky. I know I have dark dirty blonde hair but Hadley's is light. Like your moms. She said we need to name our little angel in the sky. Oh and she approves of me." He said with watery eyes. I could tell he missed our little beauty as much as I did. But he saw my mom? That caused a tear to run down my cheek. I'm glad that she was watching over mine and Kyler's little angel.

"Y-You saw my mom?" I asked in almost disbelief. He nodded and grabbed my hands and kissed them gently.

"Yes baby, she's beautiful just like you. I realize what your dad saw in her, she's so kind, and she knows how to get her point across. She wants me to tell your dad to leave his wife because he can do better, for himself and for you." I laughed cause it sounds like something she would say. He kissed me on the lips and rested his forehead against mine.

"So what are we going to name our little angel?" Kyler said, I thought. Biting my bottom lip.

"I'm not sure, she deserves a beautiful name." I reply.

"How about after your mom?" He suggests. I thought. I never really liked the name Melissa for my own kids names. Plus she doesn't look like a Melissa. I shake my head in disapproval. Kyler frowns.

"Well Ms. Queen of names? What do you suggest?" He says as he moves his head from side to side in a sassy way.

"I think she looks like a Anna." (not pronounced like the girl from frozen.) I say. Kyler thinks for a minute. Before shaking his head. I groan.

"Well god damnit! What do you want to name her?!"

"Simmer down babe. You wouldn't want my heart to give out in my sleep and that be the last way you talked to me. Now just think of how I was recently on my death bed. We will figure it out." I sighed knowing he's right. I nearly lost him and I'm getting frustrated. He has to understand that he cannot use that excuse forever.

"How about Kyra?" Kyler asks. That is a beautiful name. I knew it also suited her. From what I remember of her anyway. I nod my head in approval.

"Kyra what?" I ask, she kinda needs a middle name.

"Kyra Kimberly Benson?" I was in awe at her name. It was just as beautiful as her.

"Kyler that's it! That's her name. It's beautiful." I say, a smile playing across my mouth. Kyler leaned in and kissed me. Just then my dad walked into the house and cleared his throat. Embarrassing.

"Well I'm glad I walked in when I did." Dad says in a sarcastic tone. Kyler scoffed.

"Please Mr. Carter what we have is a blessing from God." Dad and I just roll out eyes. Even though he's right.

"Speaking of God... I have something to tell you but I don't know how you are going to take it..." Kyler said as I stood up taking Hadley from my dads arms.

"Alright?" My dad said hesitantly.

"After the accident I had a out-of-body experience and I died. I went to heaven and your wife paid me a visit." He cleared his throat getting more comfortable on the couch. My dad sat down next to him. He looked confused yet he wanted to know more.

"And she is very beautiful. I know where Tinley got her looks from. No offense. But she wanted me to tell you something about your current wife..." He trailed off. My dad growing impatient.

"Well? Spit it out."

"She said that you need to leave her, you deserve someone who is meant for you. She doesn't deserve you. She also said that you deserve someone that will be a good wife to you and a good step mother to Tinley, and a good grandma to Hadley." My dads eyes softened. He knew that mom said that. Just as I could tell Kyler was telling the truth. It sounds like something she would say.

"Alright. Sounds like something Melissa would say..." I saw a tear slide down his cheek but quickly wiped it away. He looked at me, then Hadley. He bent down to eye level with her and whispered.

"You and daddy will hopefully be more lucky than grandpa and mommy, you will always have mommy to love and be there for you when you need her. Grandma couldn't be there for mommy because she went home with God. And daddy will always have the love of his life by his side, whereas grandpa lost the love of his life way too early. I love you Hadley Elizabeth." He then kissed her on the forehead, letting his lips linger there for awhile before kissing me on the cheek, then shaking Kyler's hand.

"Thank you Kyler, you really made my decision way easier. I needed to know that my wife is watching me and helping me as I go." He said with a wave and walked out. I looked to Kyler. What did he mean by 'you really made my decision way easier'? Kyler just shrugged his shoulders and looked at Hadley.

"Daddy!" She yelled putting her hands up. Kyler smiled and grabbed her from my arms. She pointed to the bar stool that is at our Island in the kitchen.

"Baby!" She yelled again. Kyler looks over in the same direction. Nothing is there. He gave me a concerned look but it was my turn to shrug. I look down at my feet then back up towards the stool. I saw a sparkly substance there. But as soon as I saw it it faded away. I knew what it was.

I knew it was Kyra.