Chapter 28

This weekend was amazing. Other than my asshole brother stealing my S'more... But I quickly forgave him when he made me a new one. Kyler hasn't said anything else about Jason and honestly I'm glad. He hasn't tried to contact me in any other form of communication, since I blocked his number. Thank god.

We made it home about a hour ago and I've been putting things away. Kyler is in the living room with Hadley and a few of his friends. Jake, Lucas, and Jackson. I don't mind them, they are quite amusing. They are childish but that's because they can be. They don't have a five and a half month old to take care of.

I was putting Hadley's now clean clothes in her dresser when I felt a pain in my lower abdomen. I healed over holding my stomach. It hurts so bad I couldn't help but Yelp. Jackson was just leaving the bathroom which was across the hall when he looked in the bedroom.

"Tinley are you okay?" He asks concern filled his eyes.

"N-No. It hurts!" I whine and tears start pouring from my eyes. Jackson's eyes grew wide and he yells to Kyler. Not even 5 seconds later I see Kyler barge in Hadley's room and he bends down to my level.

"Tinley what's wrong?" I couldn't even say anything yet my teeth were clenched together and I was gasping for air. Because the pain was so intense. I shake my head so he knows. Before I choke out.

"It hurts!"

He lifts me up and throws me in the back of the jeep. After he tells Jackson to watch Hadley. He was going well over the speed limit when we finally get to the hospital. He sets me in a wheelchair and wheels me into the hospital. Right away they take me back and they give me Medicean to make the pain go away.

"Well Tinley... When was the last time you got your period?" The doctor asks.

"Um a few weeks ago. Why?"

"Cause you just had a miscarriage. We are very sorry." I was shocked. A miscarriage? I didn't even think that I could get pregnant. Now I just feel sad. I lost a second child and I didn't even know it was there. Kyler grabs my hand and starts rubbing his thumb across it. I take a deep breath in and exhale slowly.

"You have finished miscarrying, you can leave whenever I'll go get your papers." With hat he walks out. I was still in shock. Kyler was too, I could tell by the look in his eyes. We had just lost a baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home I climbed into bed. Hadley was sleeping thanks to Jackson. Kyler sent him home and tried to pay him but he just refused the money. I was grateful to have someone willing to help us. I crawled into bed and just laid under the covers. A few minutes later Kyler comes in and starts rubbing my back. I sigh at his touch. It's really comforting, soon enough he starts whispering.

"I love you Tinley and I always will. And I cannot wait u Gil the day when I make you my wife." He kisses me on the top of the head and drapes his arm over my back. I snuggle closer to him and inhale his sweet Old Spice smell. It relaxes me. Soon enough I am off into dream land.

'
"Momma!"

I quickly jump from my bed and run into the living room to find Hadley. But she isn't there. Instead there is a dirty blond hair little girl with bright green eyes. She's beautiful.

"Momma" the little girl says reaching her arms out to me

"Momma" the little girl says reaching her arms out to me. I was skeptical at first but I then lifted her into my arms and pulled her into a hug. I felt oddly close to her. Like she had been gone for a long time and I was just reunited with her. She pulls away and starts talking to me. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"Momma, I love you. I wish I could have met you. And daddy, and sissy. But I had to go home. God told me that I can watch you from the clouds with grandma. I really love grandma, she's really nice, she told me to tell you that she loves you and daddy and Hadley and grandpa. She misses you a lot. And wishes she could see you all. God tells us a lot that we will see you again, when he decides he wants you to come home too. It's really pretty here, it smells like home. And I can't stay long but I came to tell you that I love you and daddy and sissy. I'm sorry again that I had to leave you before you knew me. But I'll see you someday just like God says." I stared at her and she just starts to fade away. I tried to hold her closer to keep her with me but eventually she disappears. I start crying when I realize I just lost her all over again. Only it hurts more this time. '

I woke up to Kyler shaking me.

"Honey you were crying and yelling 'no baby girl don't leave us again!'" I hugged him and sobbed into his shoulder. He hugged me tighter and rubbed my back.

"It's like I lost her all over again, she was beautiful. She had dark almost brown, blonde hair and big green eyes. And she said that she loves us and she went back home to God to watch us from the clouds. And that she was with my mom and she was really pretty." I cried even harder. It was becoming hard for me to breathe.

"Shhh baby it's alright, it's all gunna be alright. At least you know that she is safe. And that she is with your mom. She is being well taken care of. And deep down you know that we are too young to have more kids and Hadley is still too young. But someday baby... someday we will see her again." And with that I was out again.