Chapter 35

Tonight is my first night in 10 months that I'll be away from my baby girl for the whole night. It will be so weird.

Normally couples would use this to their advantage. Nope not us. We decided that we wanted 'friend time'. I called Blair right up and made a Netflix date with her. She had no objections.

Currently I am laying in my best friends bed and searching through the tv shows on Netflix.

"Blair! Wanna have a date with the Salvator brothers?" I yell. She's downstairs making popcorn.

"Hells to the yeah! I need my Stefan." She yells back. I can practically see her looking at the ceiling and awing. Typical Blair. Don't get me wrong. Stefan Salvator was attractive. But Damon Salvator has had my heart ever since he showed up as a creepy ass crow.

Soon Blair jumped on the bed next to me spilling some popcorn.

"Damn you! You fucking whore! That is my precious popcorn and you spilt it!" I yelled she stared at me unfazed by my outburst.

"Shut up you crotch monkey. Eat the popcorn and shut your whore mouth." She then started the show. We were happily content.

"Damn Damon. I'll let you ravish me with those sexy ass hands. And I'll cup your ass and squeeze it. Because you have the perfect ass." I mumble. Blair looks at me with a eyebrow raised.

"Well you should simmer down. Stefan is way hotter. You can have your fucking bird boyfriend. I'll have the real man." Blair said and I scoffed.

"At least Damon has control over himself when he is around Kathryn. He doesn't jump her bones nearly every time he sees her. Unlike Stefan. Honestly Damon wouldn't want to see anything more than Kathryn dead." I reply she glares at me.

"You better shut your whore mouth before I slap it." Blair replies and i throw popcorn in her face. She pops it in her mouth like she just won a Grammy.

Then all of the sudden the door is thrown open, and Jonah is standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Jonah!" I yell and sit up. It's surprising to see him here. Uninvited.

"Don't 'Jonah!' Me. You little sluts are having a Netflix date without me! This is complete and utter bullshit!" Jonah exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"You better watch yourself Blake." I say while narrowing my eyes. Jonah Blake will get what he deserves.

"Or what Carter?"

"I will punch you in your pea sized balls. Then there will be no little Jonah's ever. No little Blake's to run around and play with the little Carter's or the little Dixon's."

"Pea sized?! I bet I have bigger everything down there than your little fiancé." I roll my eyes and let out a laugh.

"I seriously doubt it!" I was laughing really hard now. No way was Jonah bigger than Kyler. It's just not rational.

"Would you two shut up! I'm tryin' to watch my honey!" Blair yells with a mouth full of popcorn, as she points to her tv mounted on her wall.

"The Vampire Diaries? Pfft I don't even know who to call my best friends anymore." Jonah says while shaking his head. He acts like he is so disappointed.

"The Salvator brothers will never fail." Blair exclaims.

"True dat." I agree.

Jonah jumps on the bed wiggling in between Blair and I. And the bastard has the audacity to eat the rest of the popcorn!

"Oh my god look at the ass on that fuck boy." Jonah says in a girly-guy voice. I shake my head.

"Jonah you are retarded." I said while slapping his arm.

"I know though!" Blair yelled in agreement. They were talking about Stefan. He was a fuck boy. No doubt.

Soon enough I was asleep. Blair and I were snuggled into Jonahs side. It was a big cuddle party. You may think this is weird to cuddle with a guy when you are engaged to another. But really, Jonah is like my brother. And I have known him since my diaper days. He and Blair were there for me when my mom died and they were the only ones who understood me. They helped me through the toughest part of my life and stayed by me when I had a baby at 16. Not many friends would do that but Blair and Jonah did. I didn't realize how lucky I truly was until this moment.

I soon let sleep overcome me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning after breakfast I was sitting at the dining room table looking through my pictures on my phone. When I reached the top of my camera roll I found two pictures that I held near and dear to my heart. They were ones of Me, and Jonah. Then one of Me, and Blair.

Yes Blair had blonde hair when she was little

Yes Blair had blonde hair when she was little. Her dad has blonde hair but as she grew older she got her moms dark brown locks. We always tried to double up on that stupid red scooter. When I wanted to use it she did too so we tried to improvise.

Jonah's dad used to box

Jonah's dad used to box. He bought Jonah his own pair of boxing gloves Hoping he would take interest in it. I used to go to the gym with Jonah and his dad when I played at Jonah's house sometimes he would try and teach me some techniques. Yet I still didn't understand until Ricko showed me.

"Well morning sunshine!" Jonah said cheerfully as he walked into the dining room with a bowl of cereal.

"Morning Jonah, look at what I found." I say showing him the picture of us when we were little.

"Oh my god! Look at that little handsome stud! I was sexy even back then!" Jonah yelled I rolled my eyes.

"Remember trying to teach me how to fight?"

"Oh yeah! You were terrible!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Shut the hell up Jonah. I could beat you any day."

"Mhm sweetie. Keep telling yourself that."