Chapter 10

'" Do you mind?! I know i'm hot and attractive but personal space bitch." He said. Wow are you kidding me?! I was about to apologize... Dick.

"Uh... listen here ass munch! I don't give a fuck about your looks." Lies. "Okay? I was about to say sorry but then you opened your big mouth before I could say anything And who are you calling a bitch? Shit happens. Now get off your high horse Mr. Cocky bastard and learn how to treat people with respect. God Damn." I said walking towards my friends I felt a bunch of eyes watching me.'
"I love you Kyler." I mumble. I crack my eyes. And look around to see nothing it was a empty hospital room. Other than me of course. Then it all came flooding back to me Clair, the knife, the body guards, and a man lifting me. I wanted Kyler, the rest of my family and friends too but right now I just wanted him. I pushed the nurse button on my bed and a few nurses and a doctors come running in. "SHE'S AWAKE!" They all yell. Causing my head to throb. "SOMEONE CALL HER FAMILY!" The doctor yelled. I instantly told them to call Kyler first. They listened and five minutes later he came running in. "TINLEY!" He screamed and sprinted towards my bed, he kissed me over and over again and I laughed. "Oh my god I missed that laugh, so much! Baby I love you don't ever leave me!" He said kissing me some more. Wait did he just say he loved me?! Holy dog nuts! "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yelled and he looks at me and kisses me more. Then my dad and Jonah and Blair run in all crowding me. "Tinley oh my god. We love you so much!" Jonah yelled and hugging me. "I love you guys too!" I started crying and it hurt to cry but I couldn't help it. "It hurts." I whine "What hurts baby?" Kyler asks "My side, it hurts I need something." He pushes the nurse button and she comes in. "Tinley what can I get ya pretty girl?" She said in such a good mood. "I need something for the pain in my side" I whine more. Kyler lays in the bed next to me as I fall asleep. When I wake up the next morning the nurse and doctors were standing there with a camera. I smiled and looked next to me he wasn't there anymore. Huh. Then he walks in with a big smile on his face and five coffee's yes he's my savior. "Can I help you?" I ask the doctors and nurses. "We want your picture because we all thought you wouldn't make it out of this. We hoped for the best but medically you were as good as gone. Then out of nowhere from you being In a coma for two weeks you wake up?" "I was out for two weeks?" I asked. They all nod. "And it's a miracle that the baby is still alive too." Wait what? "Excuse me?" I asked baby? What baby? "Well you are pregnant..." They say as if I knew. "I'm not pregnant. I can't be." I say lost for words. I look to see Kyler. Just shocked. He didn't know either. "You are about 12 weeks now." "WHAT?!" My friends and dad say in sync. Kyler and I still are quiet. How? Well I know how. But how did I not know this? " Hey don't yell! I didn't know either!" I yell at them. "That's not the point! You are pregnant at 15?!" My dad yelled the nurses and doctors realized it was awkward for them so they left. My friends took a seat in the chairs and Kyler just stood there. Still shocked. "Dad I didn't even know!" I defended. "You have had sex and you are only 15!" "Obviously" I say addressing the elephant in the room. "Don't be a Hippocrate! You told me that you lost your virginity at 15!" I yelled this was such BS "I didn't get a girl pregnant though!" He defended. "That's not the point! You have to have sex to get pregnant and you had sex!" I yelled back. I look again and Kyler was gone. I look at Jonah and he gets the memo. "I got it." He says walking out. My dad leaves because he is so angry and needs to cool off. Blair sits next to me on the bed and places her hand on my belly. "Hey baby, I'm your auntie Blair. I can't wait to meet you in 38 weeks!" Then she looks at me. "How could you let this happen?" She looked right at me. "I didn't even know. We were careful so dad can't throw that at me like 'you were so careless to not even use protection' lies we did." I say letting out a huff. "Where do you think Kyler went off too?" I asked worriedly. "Probably to get some air. That's a lot to take in. Ya know?" She says. "Yes I know it's a lot to take in I just found out myself." I say rolling my eyes. "Well hey! At least you don't have to worry about the burden of telling your dad." She chuckles. A few minutes later Jonah walks in with Kyler. Oh I loved his face I was so happy to see it! "Well we are just gunna leave you two alone. So I'll visit you in a bit alright tin tin?" Jonah says taking Blair with him. "How did this happen?" Kyler whispers.
"I don't know... We were safe right?" I asked. And he nods. "Then it was just a malfunction with the condoms." I say shrugging. There was nothing we could do now it's already done. "I'm sorry I ran out like that, I needed air. And I needed to think. Everything is going to change." Kyler says taking my hand. "I know... We will figure it out. In a few weeks when I turn 16 and get a car and a license, I will find a job. Cause we are going to need money." I say letting out a sigh. "You shouldn't have to work Tinley... I can find a job and support you both." He says kissing my hand that is intertwined with his. "I get that but I want to help." I say. "Listen you are going to be on bed rest probably this whole pregnancy because you got stabbed in the side that could do something to the baby. Like premature labor or something." He said trying to relax me and make me not stress. I started crying. "Why are you crying baby?" He asks rubbing my hand. "This wasn't supposed to happen. Now we are going to be parents. At 16 and 17. We are too young." I say rubbing my temple. "And what if Clair comes back and tries to hurt me or the baby." I say letting more tears escape. "She won't look baby they put her in jail. Along with her two body guards." I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Kyler leaned in and kissed my belly and started rubbing it. "Daddy loves you baby, and I know grandpa sounds mad but he will get over it. Momma loves you too. I'm going to teach you how to get all the babes, and if your a girl I'll keep you locked away and you will never get married or date." He looked up at me and smiled and I laughed. He then kissed me. "I love you Tinley Paige Carter" he whispered, "I love you too Kyler Scott Benson" I said and we kissed.