Chapter 3

HOLY CRAP he is kissing me! What do I do? Wait what are you thinking Tinley. He told you himself it's all part of his little act to get you to fall for him. Finally putting both of my hands on his rock hard chest. I push him away. He stands there confused at first but then he winks and smirks.

"I think that's a good start, don't ya think babe?" He said crossing his arms. I roll my eyes and begin walking. But yet again I cannot escape him. 

"You don't have to follow me. It's kinda creepy stalker-ish." I say. 

"Well lucky you my mom took my car away so I have to walk this way to get to my house. So I guess you are stuck with me." Ugh I can't believe this. But then a car pulls up beside us and it's none other than queen bitch herself. Claire. Ew. 

"Kyler baby, you don't have to walk with this piece of trash. I can give you a ride," she said twirling her hair and chewing her gum. Loudly might I add. 

"No. Go away Claire." Kyler said which surprised me. 

"Kyler come on I know you want to go off somewhere. Like we did last week." No wonder why she's a'obsessed' with him. He was leading her on now she has the wrong idea. 

"I said no Claire get that through your tiny brain." I try not to laugh but a chuckle escapes my lips. Claire glares at me. 

"I don't think he wants you either whore. Unlike you he has taste in who he goes out with. You are trash and he will never want you."

"Listen Claire. I don't want him. Nor will I ever. I'm not some stupid possessive bitch like you. Get a clue he just told you repeatedly that he DOESN'T want you. And you are calling me a whore? Nah." I was pissed. Beyond actually so I really want to punch someone and with my luck maybe Claire will have the balls to get out. 

"You think you are so tough you wouldn't do anything you petty little girl." She said twirling her hair and rolling her eyes. 

"Wanna test that theory? Cause you are about 100% wrong once again." I say stopping in my tracks. YAY it's my lucky day! She pulls off to the side and cuts the engine. 

"Now now ladies you don't have to fight over me." Kyler said putting his hands out in front of us. 

"Kyler this isn't about you so I suggest you lay off." I say walking closer to her. 

"What ya gunna do bitc-" I punched her right in the face with all I had. And man did it feel good when I saw my fist collide with her nose. It starts bleeding all over her tight white shirt. She looks at her hands and sees the blood all over her. She lunges at me but since this isn't my first rodeo I duck and she topples over my back and on the sidewalk. 

Noticing how beat up Claire is and how I don't have a scratch on me. Claire stands up and looks pissed. This is now the best day. She walks over to me again and this time Kyler steps in front of me pushing Claire back. 

"I think you have taken enough for one day. Claire go clean yourself up." She grunts and says 

"You have no right to defend her! She just punched me and tripped me and you are getting in the way of me beating her ass!" I laugh so hard that I'm bent over. 

"Do you think you can beat her up? Look at you. And look at her? She has nothing wrong with her except your blood on her knuckles. The most she has in this fight is probably a bruised fist. So if I were you I'd hop back in that Mercedes Benz and drive away and get presentable before people start asking questions." Kyler said crossing his arms. 

"That bitch broke my nose and you aren't going to let me punch her?!" She yelled.

"Oh please look at you. You are weak. Probably never even been in a fight. So I suggest you don't start shit with me again or you will have far worse than a broken nose." She glares at me and hops in her car a speeds off. 

"Well well well. Look who can fight. You are still full of surprises." Kyler says with a smirk. 

"Yeah I have been in a few. And I have a gym membership so I train there." I say wiping the blood from my knuckles. 

"What gym?" Kyler asks interested. 

"The Weights." I say cautiously. 

"That's my gym. How have I not seen you there before?" He asks. 

"I haven't been in awhile because of school starting I had things to get ready for." I say now walking again. 

"Oh we should train together sometime." He said. 

"Nah I'm good but thanks." I say playing on my phone. Well that is until he decides to steal it. 

"Hey! Give it back!" I yell. 

"Yeah yeah one minute." He said putting a finger up. Then he takes out his phone and hands me mine back. 

"What did you do?" I ask annoyed. 

"Well first I added me to your contacts and made it so I'm a favorite." He said casually. I look at my favorites and sure enough. I see 'Kyler 😍❤️😉' . We parted ways finally. But unfortunately he lives 2 houses away from me. Greattttt. Reaching my house I see my dad and his wife sitting at the table waiting for me and my dad looks mad. No he looks furious. Oh this should be good...