Chapter 11

It's been a month and a half since I found out I was pregnant. Starting school again was hard. Everyone looked at me with sympathetic looks. They must have heard what happened. Walking into the lunchroom I saw Jonah and Blair sitting in our normal spot and I walked over to them. Their faces lit up and I smiled. I was almost to the table when arms wrapped around me and he kissed the back of my neck. "Hey babe," Kyler said. I smiled.
"Hey, I'm going to sit down with them do you want to join us? Your friends can sit there too if you want, we all have gotten pretty close with all of this hospital business." I say rubbing my belly. "Sure," he gave me a kiss and walked to get his friends. I sat down and Blair started the conversation. "So how is my little niece or nephew doing?" She says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Fine, I can't wait to meet him/her." I say then Kyler comes over.

"You guys talking about my kid again?" He asks with a smirk.

"Excuse me its my kid too. And yes we were." I say and laugh.

"Hey Kyler's baby momma." Jake said and laughed.

"I still can't believe you guys are having a baby together... Crazy." Jonah says with a smile.

"Yeah, I remember the first day when you guys blew up at each other because Tinley ran into Kyler." Jackson said and started laughing.

" You know, I remember something from when I was in a coma." And everyone looks at me.

"Well? What was it?" Lucas asked.

"It was of the first time I met Kyler. It was the first day of school. It was like a flashback to that day, then it started with what you said about me shoving into you." He looked down.

"You know I don't think you are a bitch babe." He said and grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I know" I whispered and kissed him gently "blah" I heard our friends say,

"no wonder why you ended up pregnant you guys can't keep your hands or mouths off each other!" We started laughing then the bell rang, we all went to class. I started getting back pains really baby why do you do this to me?! But it got worse and eventually moved to the front of my stomach I couldn't help but yell a little, then someone in the hall started yelling Kyler's name eventually Kyler and his posy came and surrounded me.

"Tinley what's wrong?" Kyler asks his eyes full of worry.

"My back and stomach hurt somethings not right." I say he helps me standup straight and grabs my hand and leads me to the Jeep, Jonah and Blair come too and we went to the hospital god I was so sick of this damn place. Kyler stops the Jeep and helps me out and to a wheelchair, the pain was so intense, "Ahhh!" I yell and Kyler grabs my hand. The doctor sees me right away and he checks me out.

"Well Tinley ever since you were stabbed your body gets confused. That was Braxton hicks contractions, they don't normally occur this early in the pregnancy but under your circumstances your body will probably do that quite often until delivery day." He said.

"Really the pain was so real feeling like I thought the baby was coming." I say squeezing Kyler's hand.

"It's okay baby." Kyler said reassuring me.

"But since it could happen at any point you need to be on bedrest, it will also help prevent them from happening as often. So I suggest bedrest until the baby is full term." The doctor says.

"But I have school." I say

"yes I'm aware just have your friends bring you your assignments, or take classes online. But you are bed ridden from this day forward." I groan then my friends laugh.

"Jr wants to come now but we can't let him." Kyler said and I laugh.

"we are not naming our son after you." I laugh Kyler chuckles and looks back at me,

"what's so bad about my name?" He asks and I say,

"Because if we have a boy he deserves his own name. Not his daddy's." And I kiss him.

"Oh you guys can find out the sex in a couple of weeks, I almost forgot to mention." The doctor said. And I screech with joy praying for a baby girl. Come on god I have been through so much and now I'm carrying your blessing inside me for 6 more months. Please little girl please.

"Tinley, Kyler? Can I come to that appointment?" Blair asks. I nod and Kyler agrees. We all head out to the Jeep and Kyler and I are talking about where I will be planted for the next 6 months.

"I think you should stay at my house because I can take care of you when I come home from school and all night long." He says making a valid point I wasn't going to argue getting away from my step mother and her children sounded like a perfect plan. I will miss my dad though. So we went to my house and I gathered my clothes, makeup and hair stuff. We went downstairs and I saw my dad.

"Hey Hun, where are you going with a suitcase?" He asks worriedly,

"I had Braxton hicks contractions today and the doctor told me I needed to be on bedrest for 6 months until the baby comes. And if I get them during the night Kyler will be there to help me through them." My dad just nodded he didn't try to argue because he knew it was the right thing to do. And he wanted Kyler to be there for everything and help me. So he supported it. I walked over and kissed him on the top of his head.

"Call me if you need anything princess, and let me know when you go into real labor." He says I just nod and walk out. We only live a few houses away so it's not like it's anything to drastic. Kyler takes my bags up to his room and makes room in his closet for my stuff.

"I love you" I say and he turns around and kisses me

"I love you too" he said before going back to what he was doing before. Ah I seriously love this man.