Chapter 38

Few months later...

Today marks one year since I brought a beautiful baby girl into this world. Making her entry on July 7th, weighing 7lbs 6.4 oz. Kyler and I couldn't of been more excited to meet our little girl. We loved her at first sight. So didn't everyone else. She's such a little spitfire, has her mommy's attitude for sure, she is definitely stubborn.

I woke up extra early this morning just to get tho ha ready for her party. We are having it at the park with all of our family and friends. Disney Princess' themed of course. Blair also dragged her lazy butt out of bed to take pictures of Hadley in her birthday outfit.

she looked so cute in her pink puffy tutu and white onesie with a gold 1 on it with a pink flower, and a matching pink flower headband

"Happy first birthday princess!" Kyler yells in a happy tone towards Hadley who is in my arms.

She smiles and buries her face in my neck so Kyler can't see her face.

"Aww but daddy wants to see your beautiful face." He pouts. I laugh and hand Hadley to him.

"Where is my kisses?" He asks with a pouty lip again. Hadley then grabs each side of his face and kisses him right on the lips.

"Thank you," he replies and kissed her on the nose. I start packing Hadley's gifts from Kyler and I in a bag and bring them to my trunk. While Kyler gets Hadley buckled up.

When we pull up to the park cars start rolling in. My dad, Kyler's mom, Jonah, and Blair came here this morning to set up. I was so grateful.

"Happy birthday baby girl!" Kyler's mom yelled and kissed Hadley all over the face. Then my dad comes up to her and kisses her on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Elizabeth," my dad always called her by her middle name, he did that to me too. Sometimes when I was in trouble her would yell 'Paige!' That's how I knew.

Jonah and Blair greet her the same and in sync. These two belong together...

"Happy birthday from your favorite aunt/uncle!" Then they both look at each other and laugh. Someone clears their throat behind me, I quickly look and see Kole coming up. Hadley squirms out of Kyler's arms and runs too him. Kole immediately wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up.

"I think I am her favorite. I even take the favorite spot over her parents." Kole says, Hadley laughs.

"Nice Kole. Real nice. Taking the favorite spot, where her father should be." Kyler says in a teasing tone, while playfully rolling his eyes.