The Predator

Chapter 1

I opened my eyes to find myself in a dark forest, lying on the ground. I dont know how I got here. My head is fuzzy but its starting to clear. Before I could think about it, my body started to burn up. It feels like molten lava is coursing through my veins. I screamed as the pain got more intense. I can't die like this, not here and not alone. My body started convulsions and I was sure my spine was going to snap. I let out another unanswered scream as the pain got worse. I prayed for death over and over but it never came. I could feel the burning in my veins move towards my heart, I knew death was coming soon, it had to be and I welcomed it with open arms. The pain was unbearable before but when it hit my heart, I felt like it was been shredded bit by bit as it bubbled like acid had been poured on it. I screamed and screamed til my voice went hoarse. I could feel myself slipping away as darkness started to take over. I gave up fighting and closed my eyes.

I sprung up with inhuman speed as I looked around me. I saw the Sun rising in the sky and found myself still on the forest floor. I was hoping all this was a nightmare and I would find myself asleep in my own bed. I tried to remember how I got here, I looked down at my clothes covered in blood and the memories came flooding back,

I was walking to the shop to get something for dinner later when I felt like I was being followed. I quickened my pace but the feeling didn't disappear. Turning around to see who it was but I saw nothing. Before I could turn around and keep walking, I felt someone move up behind me, before I could run they grabbed me, with one arm wrapped around my waist and the other clamped over my mouth. I kicked and bucked but he just tightened his grip. He slammed me into the wall hard, he pinned me with one hand to the wall as the other one stayed clamped over my mouth.

"I wouldn't bother fighting my beauty, it won't do you any good" he said.

I finally got a look at him and was shocked to see the man in front of me was about my age, twenty one or two. His eyes were pitch black as they held nothing but cruelty and evil, he had strong features with black hair and some stubble. He would be gorgeous in any other situation but this, he is six ft three inches, with a strong built body packed with muscles. He used his hand on my mouth to roughly move my head to the side, as he leaned his face into my neck and trailed his nose up my neck as he took in a deep breath,

"You smell so good, there is something different about you isn't there my beauty" he said with a smirk. I couldn't speak, I just looked at him with tears running down my face.

He moved his face back to my neck as he bite into my neck. What the hell is he doing, does he think he is a fucking vampire. I kicked and bucked but that only caused him to bite down harder as I let a silent scream out. He pressed his body closer to mine as his bulge stuck into my stomach. This sick fucker is getting off on this. His hand moved up to my breast as he squeeze it roughly. I tried to push myself off the wall with everything I have. But he just pushed me back harder, I could feel my ribs break under his hand. He held me against the wall with his body as he dragged his nails from my shoulder down to my stomach, cutting it open as my blood flowed down my clothes. He moved his mouth from my neck and licked along the open wounds he caused, he then moved his mouth to my breast and bite into it hard as he sucked on it greedily.

"You taste so fucking good, your blood tastes like the best drug and Im an addicted to you already" he said panting as his bulge grew harder.

He crashed his lips to mine, trying to get his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the coppery tang of my blood as I tried not to heave. He pulled away and licked his lips, before he latched onto my shoulder and bite into me viciously. I tried to scream again, but nothing came out. He seems to became more animalistic as pulled me tighter to him like I am a rag doll. I could feel myself slipping away, he slammed me against the wall again this time my head taking the full impact,

"I think I will keep you around, you taste to good to give up, I will see you soon my beauty" he said before everything went black.

That's all I remember before I woke up here. I looked down at my body and scanned myself for the wounds he caused but I found none. They weren't there anymore, they did happen because my top is tore and covered with blood. I feel different, I was always different compared to everyone else but now I feel like I something has changed, I feel stronger and more powerful. His last words echoed through my mind " I will see you soon, my beauty", does that mean he is coming back for me, he left me here for a reason, this isn't where he attacked me. I dont know what he is but he isn't human, no human is that strong and no human drinks blood.

I jumped up onto my feet effortlessly, every move I made felt quicker, stronger even. I stood up and stretched my body out. My body feel tougher and stronger, more solid. I dont know why I feel like this but I'm not waiting for that monster to come back and explain it. I took off running with more speed than humanly possible, I wasnt even out of breath. Right now I need to get home and as far away from him as possible.

Hey let me know what you think of the first chapter, vote and comment please :-)