The End

Chapter 36

Waiting at home to find out what has happened with Kyle is driving me mad. Fury is still ripping through me, I would love nothing more than making him feel pain non stop for the next two day's before I kill him. He really must have thought we were going to be killed, it's the first time he has been home in two year's. Looking at Ruby and Damien together I still have no answer's to why my parent's hated me enough to want to see me and my daughter dead but that's an answer I will never know now. Thinking about it they seemed very comfortable with the idea of vampire's. How long have they been planning this.

                                         Before I could think anymore about it, Marcus and Amelia came through our front door. Damien and I both turned to look at them.

"Kyle has been banished, stripped of his title and told never to return, if he tries to return you have the king's permission to use your power's on him to what ever extent you want to" Marcus told me.

"If that's the case I hope the little bastard returns" I said.

"You and me both" Marcus said.

"I can't believed he stooped so low, if anything happened to either of you, there is no where he could go that I wouldn't find and kill him" Damien said fury still evident in his voice.

"At least he is gone now, he would have to find a way to kill me to get to Ruby because he won't get past me to hurt her" I told them seriously.

"We don't know what power's Ruby has, she could be like us, unstoppable and even if he ever got past you he still wouldn't be able to hurt her, their is an army ready to protect her" Marcus said seriously.

"I hope she has that gift, knowing nothing could hurt her would make her growing up so much easier, but I think we need to keep as much about Ruby as quite as possible, for now she is a target vampire's could use to bring down the royal family and as hard as it is to admit it, I would do anything to keep her safe even if that means we are all brought down" I said honestly.

"Trust us, we would all to the same, she is the start of the next generation of stronger royal vampires, we will protect her at any cost Lexi" Amelia said as Marcus agreed.

They both left shortly after a few cuddles with Ruby. Damien, Ruby and I relaxed in front of the fire. This is what been a family is all about. I have everyone that means the world to me, here right now. I smiled to myself knowing Ruby is loved dearly by us and our family. I know she is well protected, she might love that til she is a teenager. But we will try to give her as much of a normal life as possible. But I'm going to make sure she grows up knowing she is loved and has the confidence I never had. But mainly I want her to know how to control her gift's and how to defend herself if she ever has to and none of us are around. But we have year's before we have to worry about that. I just hope her life will be easier than mine.

Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the support for The Predator. The second book of this series is finished it's called royal ruby, I have another few new books called The Last Warrior's,  Reborn, Dark Angel series and Hidden Queen. I hope you stay reading and check out my new books :-) xxx