Her beloved

Chapter 13

James Pov

I dont know what she has done to me but I can't get her out of my head, her scent seems to be permanently wrapped around me. I knew who she was to me the moment I saw her in club. I could smell her intoxicating scent wrap around me, pulling me towards her. I had to hold my temper back from ripping that boy away from her for just touching her. I can tell she is a new born, I can still smell her own blood pumping through her veins, she isn't long turned. I can't see her master, the one that turned her, all new borns have their master with them, to show them the way without revealing our kind. I watched as she sensed me, looking around the club to find me, she took my breath away the moment her emerald green eyes met mine. She is breathtaking, the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on.

             I watched as she sent the boy away and I took my opportunity to approach her. Even her voice is seductive. I could hear every man in the clubs thoughts, instead of the usual thoughts, they are all focused on her and her alone, each imagining they were with her and what they would do just to be in her presence. I offered her the one thing she needs, someone to show her this world and how much stronger she is now. She surprised me by accepting my offer. Any chance I have to spend time with her I will take it. She is my beloved. I walked away before the boy came back, but it took everything in me to that. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and take her with me right now. But I couldnt, she has to find her way through this new world and find out for herself if she wants me. She could already have a beloved before she was changed, as a vampire turned by someone other than her mate, she could find another beloved. She could find out she has two and has to chose or she could only have the one beloved, me.

                                     I left after that, I couldnt stand to see her with him. The thoughts of seeing him touching her, made my blood boil, I would end up ripping him apart, piece by piece. I just have to keep it in my head that I will see her in the morning. I can hear the dark voice whispering in the back of her mind, it wants to take over completely. All us vampires have that voice trying to lure us in, I gave enough of myself over to the darkness to keep the voice satified. But hers, I have never heard a voice so desperate to take over, I have only heard of voices been that strong when it comes to powerful vampires, like the royals, letting the darkness completely take over when its that's strong could make her extremely powerful and dangerous. Some vampires when changed get a gift, a diluted version of the royals powers, I'm the last known, changed vampire to be gifted, no other vampire since then has been gifted and that was centuries ago. But I think that is about to change with her, something tells me she is going change all that, she is going to change our world completely. With her beauty, the dangerous aura I can sense and possibly a gift, she is going to be the perfect predator, unstoppable.

                      I arrived at her hotel room, I checked my clothes to make sure I look good. When she opened the door, she looked unbelievable, I couldnt take my eyes off her, I wanted to take her right now and hear her scream out my name, her thoughts didn't help with my self control. I pinned her too the wall, my body pressed tightly to hers. I knew she could feel the electricity between us, she can't deny that. I ran my nose up her neck, but I pulled away when I heard her thoughts. She was chanting dont hurt him, over and over. My little beauty thought she could hurt me. I made the mistake of patronising her, I watched her beautiful face get mad, I pinned her again to the wall, my lips inches from her lips, she moved in closer, but when I went to close the space between our lips, she put her hand on my chest. It took a couple of seconds before the most intense pain ripped through my body, I felt like I was burning from the inside out, I fell to my knees, I never experience pain like this, not even changing could compare to this, I felt like my body was ready to combust. But then she pulled her hand away and the pain faded, what the fuck was that, no royal has ever been recorded to have that power. But what shocked me was when she told me she had that power as a human. How could a girl so beautiful cause so much pain with one touch.