Confidence

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning and forgot for a few minutes where I am til everything came back to me. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow. I dont know why I'm surprised to find no texts or calls from my parents, worried that I didn't come home. I wonder how long it will take for them to realise I haven't come home. It still hurt knowing they dont care but I need to push that out of my head. They won't ever see me again, well not the old me. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to get a shower. I grabbed my new clothes and underwear on my way into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stepped in. The water poured down like a waterfall over me, relaxing my body completely. I could feel a slight burning in my throat. The whispering will probaly start soon. But the scary thing is, I can feel the whispering becoming a part of me, I can feel the darkness seep into me, numbing all my other emotions except the ones that are changing. My fury and hate is getting stronger, I can feel my humanity slowly leaving me and I dont want to stop it. I know if I lose it, I will become stronger, I won't have to feel hurt or lost anymore, I can accept what I am and who I am, use it to my advantage and get rid of all my mortal weaknesses. Become what I was born to be.

                                      I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel, drying myself off. I wiped the mirror down and the first thing I see is my new emerald green eyes looking back at me. My eyes look brighter, my skin is glowing and my lips are a darker ruby red. I look more beautiful than the first time I saw myself. I feel more seductive, like I can claim any man I want, be anything I want. But I can see the darker side of me too starting to shine through and I like it. Beautiful and dangerous, the perfect predator.

                I blow dry my hair knowing it is going to end up perfectly wavy and silky. I put on my new clothes and do half a fish tail at the left of my hair, leaving the end of it wavy. I put on black glittery eye lines making my emerald eyes stand out. I put my clear lip gloss on making my ruby red lips stand out. I might aswell check this town out and see if I can nightclubs that will allow a vampire to blend into without been too noticeable. I grabbed my bag and phone, taking my key card with me. I walk towards the elevator and press the button. The door opens to show a young man standing in it aswell. He is quite sexy with him black hair, brown eyes and rugged looks with a strong body to match hidden under his dark suit. I saw him look me up and down, as his heart picked up speed. I stepped inside waiting for the doors to close. Straight away I was hit with his delicious scent that had my mouth watering and my fangs ready to come down. I took a deep breath and concentrated on pushing them back up. I could feel his eyes wandering up and down my body. I turned to face him and as he made eye contact with a smirk on his face,

"See something you like?" I asked seductively.

"I see something I really like" he said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Everything about you is perfect, beautiful, sexy and confident, exactly what I like in a woman, you should let me take you to dinner tonight" he said confidently as he undressed me with his eyes.

"I might just do that, pick me up at eight and dont be late, I dont like waiting. My room number is 318" I said as the door opened to the reception area. I stepped out and walked confidently towards the door, with his eyes never leaving my ass.

I can't believe I just done that, I have never been that confident before or even asked out. Its scents is so strong I dont know if I will be able to stop myself having a taste. My mouth was watering all ready. I walked towards my car once I left the reception. I drove to the center of the city and parked my car. I got out and looked for a clothes shops. I know I got alot of clothes last night but that doesn't mean I will wear all of them, I just took one of everything. I spotted a clothes shop that I would never have been confident to go into before. As I walked towards it, I have everyone walking by do a double take. Especially the men. I walked into the shop and loved everything in it. The clothes are extravagent, made to make any woman look gorgeous. I looked through all the dress and picked up the ones I liked, I picked out new dresses, jeans, jackets, tops, shorts, skirts and jackets along with new shoes. I walked up to the counter overloaded with clothes. The woman behind the counter looked shocked at the amount of clothes I'm buying. Half an hour later, I am walking down the street towards my car and loaded more bags onto of the ones from last night. I went to the next shop to buy more makeup and accessories. This is the first time I have ever bought like this and I love it, been able to fit into what I want and look good is something I'm not use too. This is like my life is starting over, I can be what I want to be. No one will recognise me.

                                                   I walked into a internet cafe to look up nightclubs in the area. But I didn't have to even check the internet. Up on the walls I saw advertisement for local business and nightclubs. I searched through and found the perfect nightclub called Immortals. By the description it seems like the best spot to try and find a vampires. Well I hope so.