Training with Marcus

chapter 20

The commander brought me to a private area in the manor. I looked around wondering what were doing here.

"You need to feed, this is where all of us come to feed when we are on the manor's grounds" he said.

"Oh that makes things easy" I said.

"It does, we have normally only women to feed on because we not exactly comfortable feeding off men, but the king found a willing volunteer for you" he said.

"Yeah I would find it a bit weird to feed off another female" I said.

"He is waiting in there for you, remember you have to make sure its painless for them, I will wait outside the door" he said.

I walked behind the curtain to see a gorgeous man about twenty waiting for me. He has blonde short hair, green eyes and strong features and full lips. His frame isn't huge like the others, but he isn't small either. He has a strong build. I can hear his heart beat speed up with nerves. To tell you the truth this is weird for me, im used to feeding in different circumstances than this. He turned to face me completely and a smile appeared on his face and a little blush started to come out on his cheeks.

"Em hi, eh where do you want me or is like this okay" he asked nervously.

"You can sit down it will be more comfortable for you" I said.

"Okay" he said while staring at me as he sat down. I can hear his heart beat accelerate even more.

"Its okay, I'm not going to hurt you, you won't feel any pain" I said, knowing if he enjoys its this time, he might be willing to let me feed off him again.

He nodded and smiled shyly. I walked towards him slowly and placed myself on his lap and smiled at him letting him know I'm going to start. I thought of pleasure for him before I gently bite into neck. He released a moan as his body relaxed underneath me. His tastes so sweet, I have to remind myself that I can't get carried away and drink to much. I was about to release his neck when I hear one final moan. I licked where I bite him and watched as it healed.

"Thank you" I whispered before I got off his lap, he is panting trying to get his breathing back under control.

"Just let me know when you want to feed again, I more than willing" he said breathlessly.

"Thanks, I will" I said giving him a wink before I walk outside to meet the commander.

"Everything go okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, he offered to let me feed off him when I need to" I said.

"I thought that, it sounded like he had the time of his life in there" the commander said looking a bit lustful.

"You said not to hurt him so I made it pleasurable for him so he would let me feed off him again" I said.

"Its definitely worked then" he said.

We again walked in a comfortable silence as he lead me to another large house, not as big as the manor but still impressive. There are three of them.

"This is where us royal guards live, we use all three houses. Most have their own room, but you room will have your own bathroom. I got one of the guards to bring your car down and all your belongings are already in your room" he said.

"That saves me a couple of trips back to my car" I said.

"The boys were more than willing to help, think their all trying to impress you" he said.

"Carrying up that amount of shoes and clothes is impressive" I said.

I walked behind the commander and followed him into the house. He showed me the kitchen, the lounge and then the games room where most of the guards are. They all turned around to face me, with hundred watt smiles.