Ruby

Chapter 33

2 years later

Waking up I dragged myself out of bed with Damien' s help. I feel like I'm as big as a house and yet all the guards still look at me with lust filled eyes. I got to my feet and Damien got to his knee's talking to my bump like he has done every day for nearly six months now. Today is my due date for our first baby. I couldnt help but laugh when our baby kicked Damien into the side of his face, leaving him looking shocked.

"Our baby is already kicking ass" he laughed.

"Definitely with the kicks I have been getting, hopefully our little baby is ready to come today so we can meet him or her" I told him hopefully as I rubbed my bump.

I have to say, I have loved every minute of being pregnant. Feeling our little baby move for the first time and feel it's first kick is amazing. The rush of love I get every time I feel our baby move is unimaginable, I already feel so protective towards my little bump. He or she is going to be spoilt rotten by Marcus, Lily, Amelia, Jacob, the king and the queen, our baby is the first new royal to be born since kyle and with what the king told us, our baby is going to be the first of the new stronger royals to be born. Marcus is worse than the women, he and Damien constantly talk to my bump, sometimes I think they forget that I'm carrying my bump around, at times the baby has kicked my bladder and I have to literally kick them off to run to the bathroom. But I can't blame them any chance I get I talk to my bump aswell. I waddled  downstairs and outside to meet Lily and Amelia. Since we found out I was pregnant the king has given Damien and me a gorgeous cottage a little distance from our house. We have changed a few things in the house and freshened it up with new furniture and done each room to the way we want things. We're going to check that everything is ready so Marcus and Damien can get the guy's to help move our stuff over today so we can bring our baby home to our own house. It's only the baby's room that needed to be done but that should have been finished this morning. I heard the girls before I saw them. I turned and faced them smiling as they tried to wrap their arms around me and my growing bump.

"Any sign that baby is going to come today" Amelia asked excitedly.

"Not yet but I have my finger crossed, there is know more room to grow" I said hopefully.

"I'm hoping you start today, I can't wait to meet him or her"  Lily said smiling.

"You just want to go baby shopping and look at all the cute little outfit's" I teased her smiling.

"I know but some of the baby clothes are so cute Lexi" lily said obviously having the baby blues.

"I think you and Marcus should start trying to have a baby, you would both be great parent's especially with how Marcus talks to my bump" I said smiling.

"We are trying, but nothing is happening yet" she said with a sad smile.

"It will happen when you least expect it and for now you will have this little baby to spoil" I said reassuring her.

"I hope so, anyway let's go and see if your baby room is ready" she said linking one arm as Amelia linked my other helping me walk.

We opened the door and stepped into our new home. Everything looks perfect, the colour and the furniture makes it so homely looking. I checked each room, happy that everything is in place, even our room looks perfect, the bed is already dressed and looks so comfortable right now. The room is done in a warm wine colour on one wall and the rest are done in cream. We have a large queen size bed dressed with a wine and cream duvet cover with loads of pillows on the bed. There is even a fire place in the room and it's already lite. That's strange. I walked into the room and opened the wardrobes to find all my clothes and personal belongings already in there. I looked at the girl's who were smiling.