Talking to the king

Chapter 24

Warning some x rated scenes

I woke up a little sore, but a smile crept onto my face. Flashes of last night went through my mind. I expecting to find Damien gone, instead I found myself wrapped in his arms protectively. I turned around to face him, he pulled me close to him and buried his face in my hair. I snuggled into his embrace and froze. Something in me has changed, its not a massive change but something feel different. Damien opened his eyes and smiled at me. I looked into his eyes and my heart thumped, I can see something in his eyes has changed, something in him aswell, slightly more than me. He leaned in and kissed my lips gently sending sparks racing in my body.

I pulled back when I heard a scuffle going on downstairs. I looked at Damien, he heard it too. He jumped from the bed and put his boxers and sweatpants on. I ran towards my wardrobe, grabbing underwear, bra, shorts and a tank top. Before I could reach the door it flew off the hinges and slammed hard into me, taking me off guard and sending me across the room as the door shattered around me. My rage has just hit boiling point. I used my energy and sent all the pieces of the shattered door flying off me. I stood up and faced where my door once was and saw a concerned Marcus standing at the door holding back a shocked Kyle. I looked at Damien who was looking at Kyle with pure hatred and disgust.

"Are you okay Lexi?" Marcus asked.

"I'm okay Marcus, I know you couldnt and wouldn't do that to my door, so that only leaves you Kyle, you have just ticked all three boxes, so I suggest you leave before I have you on your knees screaming in pain" I said my voice laced with rage.

"You slept with someone else, you gave your virginity to someone who is not your beloved, it couldnt be because I'm your beloved and you didn't spent the night in my bed" he shouted.

"You are not my beloved, you are nothing to me, it is none of your business who I sleep with, now while you can, walk away and go back to your beloved because she is not here" I said clenching my jaw.

"You heard her Kyle, now leave, I told you to stay away from her and what do you do, you blow her door off the hinges taking her with it. You are a selfish brat, I should let Lexi use her power on you, you do realise dad will hear about this and I can't tell you one thing he is going to be fucking pissed with you. He has a soft spot for Lexi like mom, Amelia and me have. They won't take what you done lightly, you are never to invade the royal guards personal quatres or attack them" Marcus shouted at him.

"Leave Kyle or you will be going up against me, not a royal guard but another royal and I am a hell of a lot stronger than you, you are a fucking disgrace, you didn't want her as a human and you want her now, well its too late" Damien said staring Kyle down til he turned around in a huff and left.

I looked at Damien and I saw a change in the way he looked at me, I can see love growing in his eyes and something inside me is trying to break free to respond to him. What the fuck is going on. I looked at a smirking Marcus and a few shocked looking guards standing behind him.

"Spit it out, I can tell your dying to say something" I said as I smirked at him.

"Nope nothing at all to say" he said looking from me to a smiling Damien.

"You sure about that" I asked.

"Oh I am, I'm going to go deal with the brat, oh by the way is that your underwear in pieces on the ground" he said laughing as he walked down the stairs, the other guards giving Damien a smile and a nod before they followed Marcus.

I turned around to look at the mess Kyle created. Stupid prick. I felt Damien walk behind me and pull me back into his chest.

"Dont worry, the guys and I will fix this mess" Damien said.