Damien

Chapter 21

Damien POV

We hit the ground hard, chasing that moron Evan, he has exposed us again, forcing us to clean up his mess. But I can't lie, I crave the adredaline of a good chase. The rest of our team isn't far behind me. I pushed myself harder to catch up to him. As I got closer, I caught a scent that literally made me hard. I slowed down the closer I got to it til I fully stopped. The others done the exact same. We all took a few steps closer to the opening. In the opening stood the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. I couldnt pull my eyes away from her. I could feel a strong pull towards her. I could smell the lust pour out in waves from the others. Her scent alone is tugging at feelings I have long ago lost when I gave myself over to the dark side. I didn't want to feel anything every again, I felt my beloved die before I ever got to lay eyes on her. I came back from my thought when I heard Evan speak. I looked in front of me to see him being held in the air. I looked again at her, she has given over to the dark side completely, I can see it. She oozes danger, power and a raw mind blowing sex appeal. She is perfect, with long thick blonde wavy hair, green eyes that you just want to get lost in. Her lips are ruby red and full. Her body is something else altogether, its perfection, there is so much I could do to her, this is the first time in years I have felt lust this strong towards someone.

                              I pulled myself back to what is happening in front of me when I heard her call Evan her master. There is no way her change wasnt painful, Evan likes to torture the ones he feeds from but to change someone a first for him he has never done that. I watched her as she held him in place. With one look, Evan is screaming in pain, how the fuck can she do that, she isn't even touching him. We all stood there watching as our leader moved closer to her. I couldnt concentrate on what she is saying, I could only look at the way her lips moved and how good they would feel on my body. I snapped out of it when I heard Evan screaming. She has three powers, I have never seen another vampire who is pyrokinetic, that is rare. I watched mesmerized as she wrapped her flames around him, slowly burning him. I could hear the others gasp, we have never seen another vampire with this many powers and never a female. She smirked at him, before she pulled her flames and energy back before she dropped him to the floor. She is hardly going to let him escape. I saw her look at the commander before she turned back to Evan. She didn't do anything but look at him. His body started to convulse and he fell lifeless to the floor. I saw our leader walk over to see if he is alive. I have never heard or seen anyone display a power like this. We all moved closer as the commander spoke to her.

"She is fucking hot, have you ever seen anyone to have an effect on all of us like she has" Rhys said.

"I am praying he is asking her to join the guard, can you imagine seeing her every day, it would make getting up a hell of alot easier" Mark said.

We all turned to face them again, we all took a deep breath when the commander threw a dagger at her full force, but we were even more shocked when it bounced off her.

"What the fuck" Rhys said.

None of us answered, we just watched to see what is going to happen next. She didn't attack him or him her, he was testing out another power. She looked towards us and I looked away. I can't look at her without wanting to go over to her and have my way with her in every position I can think of. I listened into some of their conversation, her name is Lexi and she is coming with us. Fucking hell, this is going to be torture. I heard the commander ask who wants to escort Lexi home and back to us. I leaned against a tree and watched the others fall over themselves to escort her and then watched them sulk as Jackson said he would take her. We all watched the lucky bastard follow her as they left.