What he does to me

Chapter 23

Warning x rated scenes

Walking outside I spotted Amelia waiting for me. I walked towards her, when she heard my footsteps, she turned around and smiled. She is quite beautiful in an innocent way.

"Hi Lexi, how are you today after your fight with Marcus" she asked showing genuine concern.

"I'm okay, no injuries or bruises" I smiled.

"Do you want to go for a walk, its not like training with Marcus, we dont need the training facility" she said.

"Yeah, it would be nice to walk around and get to know the place" I said.

I followed Amelia and walked beside her at a comfortable pace.

"I dont know how much this is going to help you with your power, you are a stronger seducer than me. Your power is so raw and overwhelming, I dont know if its even possible to rein it in, I can talk to males without them losing all sense and speech skills" she laughed, it doesn't seem to bother her that my power is stronger.

"It does get to a ridiculous point, but Marcus seems to be able to fight it stronger than anyone" I said.

"That's because Marcus even tough he is affected he has falling in love with you like another sister and to be honest, I have falling in love with you like a sister, I can't explain it, its like you were always suppose to be part of our family. I know like Marcus said, you won't feel it like we do, but I do want to get to know you better, become friends if possible" she said with such sincerity.

"Marcus is right and that isn't anything you have done, its just the darkness, but we can try be friends" I said.

"That's a good place to start" she said.

The rest of the day we spent talking. I couldn't rein in my power but I learned more control over it. I dont even have to whisper to get men or women to do what I want, I just have to make eye contact, lure them in and think of what I want them to do. I can change my voice to become more seductive like a siren and gain control of a person that way, but I have to be close enough to the person I want to control. That alone was worth the walk and getting to know Amelia better. She is such a gentle and caring person. There isn't one vindictive bone in her body. Like Marcus she can't wait to find her beloved and also like Marcus,e she has very little time for Kyle. She hates his beloved. Amelia is easy to spend time, there are know uncomfortable silences with her and Marcus.

                                     I have been here a couple of weeks now and I'm getting stronger and stronger. Marcus and I are at the same strength. But neither of us can win a fight now, we are two evenly matched. He has kept his word about Kyle, he has made sure to stop any of his attempts at trying to talk to me. I can see disgust in Marcus eyes every time he looks at Kyle. The pull towards Damien is getting harder to fight, we haven't got to finish off what we started. A few times during training we got close but we were always interrupted. Like today, we were fighting during training and Damien managed to pin me to the floor. I got so close to tasting his lips before we had to switch training partners. After training, I walked back to the house in need of a shower.

                                  I stripped off and stepped into the water hoping it will cool down my heated body. It is aching for Damien's touch to sooth me. I got out still overheated. I put on my bra and underwear and walked out of my bathroom to find Damien sitting on my bed, his eyes completely black, roaming my body. He got up from my bed and walked slowly towards me. He pushed me up against the wall with his body flush against mine.

"You are so beautiful Lexi, I need you" he said with a husky voice.

"Then take me" I said in a seductive voice.

He clenched his jaw as he looked at me. His put one hand on my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb. He pulled my face to his and placed his lips on mine. I felt like my body just exploded with electricity as it raced mercilessly through every vein in my body. He tastes so good, I couldnt get enough. Our kiss was slow and sensual to start with but it didn't take long for it to turn heated. His hands ran down my sides slowly leaving sparks every where he touched. His hands moved to my ass, squeezing it. He did the sexiest moan into my mouth. Suddenly he grabbed my ass and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him tighter to me. I needed him closer to me, so much closer than this. He walked us over to my bed and layed back with me on top. I broke our kiss to look at him, my chest rising up and down rapidly. I never needed something so bad as I need him right now. I saw the same need in his eyes. I brought my lips to his again. He sat up breaking our kiss for a couple of seconds to pull his t shirt off. I took in every inch of his body, every muscle that flexed, he is perfect. I could see a tribal tattoo come from his back over his shoulder and down to his chest. It is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. His lips came to mine again as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. His hands moved up my back and open my bra sliding it off slowly then throwing it to the floor. He moved his hands up my sides slowly, teasing me before he cupped my breast gently in his hand. His lips left mine, he started to kiss slowly down my neck to my collarbone and then took my breast in his mouth and he slowly sucked on my nipple. That sensation was unbelievable, I let a moan escape and he pulled me closer to him. He flipped us over so I am now under him. He put his hand at my neck gently and tilted my chin back as he ran his lips down my neck, grazing his fangs gently against my skin, causing heat to pool to my core. He put his other hand behind my back and tilted my body and  trailed his lips down between my breast.

                                            He pulled his hand from my back and neck and moved them down my stomach til then landed on my underwear and in a second they were ripped off me. He kicked off his runners and pulled his tracksuit and boxers off. He is massive and extremely hard. He smirked when he saw me looking. He crawled back over me and moved his hands slowly up my thighs til he reached my core. His thumb started to circle my bud while he slipped a finger in, moving it in and out slowly as he kept rubbing my bud. Pleasure raced through my body but it stopped suddenly. I looked up at him to find him positioning himself between my legs and his hard length at my entrance. He pushed his way in slowly, giving me a chance to adjust to his size. It is painful but a good painful mixed with pleasure. He moved slowly til his full length is in me. He then started to move his length in and out slowly. He leaned down to me and locked his lips with mine as he kept a steady pace. This is like nothing I ever experienced before, it is completely mind blowing what he is able to do to me. He pulled me up towards him as he sat back, sitting me on his lap as he gripped my waist moving me up and down his length. I took over over and moved slowly up and down his length teasing him as I moved my hips in a circular motion. He released a husky moan that nearly undid me. I started to move faster and his grip tightened around me. I could feel myself getting close. Just as I was about to release, Damien bite into my neck and I couldnt stop myself from doing the same. My world came crashing down around me in an explosion of pleasure.

                                                     To my surprise he kept going, he lay us back down and stopped for a minute. He positioned me on my side with my back to his chest and entered me again. This time moving slower as he wrapped him arm around my stomach and kissing my shoulder and neck gently, he put his arm under my head and his hand in my hair. He hand slowly moved from my stomach towards my core, he started gently rubbing my bud as he stayed at a slow pace. My breathing got more rapid as I felt my pleasure build to a new level, this time is even stronger than the first. I can feel my body begin to shake. My release is just seconds away. Damien bite into my neck again as I released. This time my whole body shook as I moaned out Damien's name. A few more stroke and Damien tightened his grip on my waist and moaned my name. My whole body felt exhausted, I couldnt move. I fell asleep as Damien pulled the blankets around us with him spooning me and playing with my hair.