Using my gift

Chapter 12

Hours passed by so quickly as I drove through city after city. All the pains in my chest have completely vanished, I feel nothing. For the first time in my life I feel free, free to be what I am destined to be, I dont feel shame, I dont have that needy side to me that wants to be accepted and loved. I dont need that anymore, I have everything I need in myself. I dont need anyone. I slow down as I drive through a busy town, I dont know why I chose to drive in this direction, but my instincts are telling me this is where I need to be. Its not that far from where I lived before my change. I grabbed a bottle of blood from my bag, opened it and started to drink it. My thirst is getting harder to keep at bay. No more bottled blood, I'm feeding tonight. I felt a shiver of excitement run through my body at the thoughts of the rush that comes with feeding. But now I dont care if they scream anymore, it till make it all the more fun. I parked up my car, as much as I liked the hotels, after been in James house, I want to rent or buy one, be alone without others around. But right now I will settle for renting.

                                                       I grabbed my bag and put on my jacket as I got out of the car. I stretched my body after been stuck in one position for so long. I felt eyes instantly on me. I turned around to find a group of college students sitting outside a cafe. I look up the street and saw a sign for Rockwell college. I turned back to the students who were looking at me. They are all around my age. I could smell the sweet scent of their blood from here, my mouth is already watering. A few of the girls are sending daggers towards me, the boys are literally undressing me with their eyes. They will be fun to play with later, but right now I need a place to stay. I spotted a letting agency a few doors up from where the students are sitting. I walked across the road swaying my hips, while sending the boys a little smile, I can hear their heart rate speed up from here. The girls sending daggers got a death glare. Their faces paled as they all scrambled to look away. Images of draining them dry, flashed into my mind, I had to fight myself to not go back and rip into their throats to calm the burning of my thirst. Later, I told myself, I can have fun then.

       I stayed walking til Im standing outside the letting agency. I looked through all the apartment and houses. I want a house, somewhere that is quite and away from the busy town, an apartment will be to tempting, surrounded by that many people it will be hard to go unnoticed if I start feeding on them. I found the perfect one, fully furnished. I walked towards the door and pushed it open, to find a man in his late twenties sitting behind a desk, swinging back on his chair as he chats on his phone to another man. When he hears my heels click on the tiles, he hurriedly made his excuses on the phone before hanging up, he sat up straight in his seat and faced me. His jaw dropped as his eyes roamed every inch of my body. I can feel his body heat up and his heart quickened as lust started to ooze from him.

"Hello, my names is Luke, can I help you" he asked as his cheeks began to flush to a light pink.

"I want to rent the house that is a little bit outside the town" I said, keeping eye contact with him, as I sat down in the chair in front of him and slowly crossed my legs.

"Emm, oh yeah the house outside of the town, let me look for the details" he said nervously as he rooted through his filing cabinet to find the information. His body was oozing lust, making his blood smell all the more sweeter.

                       When he looked back at me he just stared, as he held the papers in his hand.

"Is that the information in your hand?" I asked snapping him out of his daze.

"Yeah, I mean yes, this is everything, you will need a deposit and a months rents before you move in" he said.

"That fine, when can I move in?" I asked.

"Straight away if you have the deposit and rent " he said.

I took out my purse and handed him my card.

"Do you have any identification with you" he asked.

Shit, I have nothing that looks like me, but I do have one gift I have yet to try, James said a seducer can make a person do what ever they want by just whispering to them first. Might aswell try, their is a first time for everything. I took my jacket off showing my see through lace top. I stood up and walked around the desk to his side swaying my hips slightly, while I kept eye contact. I sat on the table in front of him, leaned over and traced my hand up his arm, leaning into him. His eyes are glued to my lips as I run my tongue slowly across them. I let my instincts take over, I dont want to over think this, it should be natural. I brought my lips up his neck, to his ears,

"You already have my identification, you photocopied it and put it away, when I paid the deposit and three months rent in advance, all you have to do is give me the keys" I said, but my voice sounded more sultry and seductive.

I pulled back and looked at him. His eyes have a glazed look, he looks like he is still in a trance, so I moved quickly back to my seat and waited for him to snap out of it. A few minutes later his eyes started to focus.

"Okay, you have given me everything I need, I just have to write you a receipt and give you the keys" he said smiling as he got up.

I can't believed that worked, looks like I have no rent to pay for awhile, I picked up my card and put it back in my bag. He walked back into the room with my receipt and keys. I gave him my best smile and put everything into my bag and walked out. I started walking towards my car, the college students are still there, I glanced at them but did a double take when I spotted a familiar face, Cameron, one of the populars that made my life hell. I listened into their conversation as I crossed the road. I could hear them all talking about a club they are going to hit later called Paradise.

I smiled to myself, I'm going to return the favour tonight and show him what pain is and I'm going to enjoy every seconds of it til I hear the last beat and his heart stop.