New born

Chapter 7

I brought in every bag of clothes I bought earlyer. I got to reception and two boys with uniforms came rushing over to help me carry my bags. They are only sixteen or younger. When I thanked them they started blushing. I got to my room and let them in to put my bags down, but before I could give them a tip they practically ran from the room leaving a smell of lust lingering. I laughed to myself. I got my iPod and docking station out of my bag and set it up. I turned up the song give me love, by Ed Sheeran. I closed my eye and listened to every word of the song. The lyrics make sense, when I was in high school I had a major crush on one of the popular crowd, his name is Kyle, he was perfect in my eyes, like the song, I wanted him show me love, even acknowledge I existed. He was the only who never bullied me, but then again it felt like he didn't no I existed. I use to watch his play football from the shadows. He has a breathtaking smile that could melt the coldest heart, he looked like a male model with his black hair that he kept shaved at the side and longer on top, he always had it done in a messy style, his eyes are a beautiful deep green, he has strong features and is about six ft two with a body built of muscle. He always had stubble on his face. He wasnt a bad boy even though his looks are more along that line. He always seemed gentle, like if he loved you he would do anything to protect you. I always wanted to talk to him, but if I got to close, the others punished me for getting to close to them. They tore me apart verbally in front of him, belittle me and laughed when I let tears escape. I saw him look at me while they done that, his eyes didn't hold disguist like the others, they held concern. Before he could move towards me, I turned and ran, I couldn't face him again after that humiliation, so I made sure I stuck to the shadows.

                     I shook my head, stop it Lexi, I told myself. That is the past, that weak Lexi is gone, were changing into a stronger and better version, soon I won't feel these emotions and I welcome the relief. Every memory that I thought of I wanted to rip it from my mind and burn it, destroy it completely so I won't ever have to remember it again. Some memories are too hard to think about, they still carry so much emotions with them, that they can still cripple me with just a single thought, making me feel weak, pathetic and broken all over again. I know people say life is hard, but them people haven't lived my life, hard is an understatement, no words can describe the mental torture I endured every day.

                                I walked into my bathroom to get a shower before my date arrives, but he might not either. I stripped off my clothes and got into the shower. I used my strawberry shampoo, conditioner and body wash. The burn in my throat is worse now, its getting to the point that I can't ignore it like earlyer. I turned the shower off and dried my self. I walked out to the room and looked through my bags for something to wear. I found the perfect dress and shoes. I picked out accessories to match and grabbed my new makeup. I started on my hair drying it. I made a split at the side of on hair on the left side and made tight braids. I let the left hand side of my hair flow down in waves and the back aswell. I then grabbed my black, silver and grey powder eyeshadow, my black glittery liquid eyeliner and my red lip gloss. I got my brushes out and started on my eyeshadow, I used the eyeliner to do a thick line that curved up at the corner of my eyes giving myself sexy Smokey eyes. I put my lip gloss on that made my lips look even fuller. I walked over to my mini bar and took out two small bottles of vodka and knocked them back trying to numb the burning in my throat. I walked over and put on my lacey black underwear and bra. I slipped on my dress, shoes and jewellery. I walked over to the mirror to check out my outfit.

                     My dress was perfect. It is black with long sleeves and completely backless. The back of the dress was longer ending a little below my heels, the front is short starting above my knees. My heels are a deep red with crystals on the heels and side of the soles, there about five inches and make my long legs look even longer. I have a long chain with a red tear shared stone. I have red and black bangels on my wrists. I pick out a black handbag and put my purse and makeup into it. I picked my phone up and checked it, still no calls or texts from my parents. I looked at the time and its five to eight. He's got five minutes, after that I won't be answering the door to him. A few minutes later, I heard a knock. I picked up my purse and walked to the door. I opened the door to find him standing there looking alot different from the elevator this morning. He is wearing a dark blue shirt half tucked into his black jeans and wearing his jeans tucked into his boots. I have to say he looks hot, but god he smells even better, he literally has my mouth watering. I only realised he doesn't know my name and I dont know his.