Time to chose love or darkness

Chapter 29

Walking back to the car, I couldnt help but feel I should have killed him. Whatever he is planning isn't good. Is he that stupid to think I can't see past his lies. He has seriously lost his fucking mind if he thinks he can play mind games with me, I'm might have accepted the darkness but that is changing. Its changed enough to know we know longer have a bond. He changed well before Damien and I slept together. Even at my darkest point, power was never my mission, mine has always been revenge. But he has given me enough to know he is going to make a move against the royal and he needs me to succeed. I'm going to be that pricks downfall, I'm going to watch him crash and burn my hands and enjoy every second of it.

                                            Driving home all I could do is stare at Damien's hand in mine. I can feel more cracks in my wall of darkness appear, the more cracks appear the more intense my feeling for Damien are becoming. I can help put think of the kings words, a rare bond stronger than the bonds of destined beloved's, strong enough to pull you from the darkness. Is that what is happening to me, is Damien is pulling me from the darkness. But the big question is do I want to be pulled from the darkness? Will Damien still want me, I dont want to let myself feel again only to be shattered, once more. I looked at Damien, I mean really looked at him without trying to push my feelings down, I am in love with him, its stronger that what I ever felt for Kyle and James. How much stronger is it going to feel if I let go completely, I have never had an all consuming love, I know that is what I will feel for him if I let go. I want him so much now with so little emotions in me that the thought of how much I will feel for him scares the fuck out of me. I got pulled from my thoughts when I heard the gates from the manor open. I looked back at Marcus and his beloved who is asleep in his arms. I can already see the love he has for her, is that what me and Damien will be like, can we really come back from the darkness and feel normal again, feel love, will I match up to the love Damien felt for his mate with out even meeting her, his feeling were so strong for her that he gave over to the darkness completely for her, will his love for me ever match his love for her.

                                                    Panic started to flood through my veins as my old insecurities started to break through. I need to get away from here, I need to think without my mind and body been clouded by Damien. I need to decide what to do, if this is the right thing for me. We pulled up outside our house, Marcus want to explain everything to his mate before he bring her to meet his parents, she needs to know what we are and if she will accept Marcus and becomes one of us. I got out of the car and walked inside with the others. Damien is going to help Marcus explain everything to her. I walked up to my room and took off my dress and kicked off my heels. I put on grey sweat pants and a white and grey stripped tank top with my hightops. I put my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my white short jacket. I looked at my locker and walked over, I took my car keys and walked out my door and closed it. I traced my fingers over the tribal pattern I now know was Damien's drawing. It means something but he wouldn't tell me. I walked downstairs to find Marcus making his way up them. He stopped when he spotted me and smiled.

"I was just coming to find you, I wanted to thank you again for saving Lily, that's my beloved name, she accepted me Lexi, I finally have her thanks to you. I know you dont feel the same but I love you, you mean the world to me, your my little sister" Marcus said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me. Another large crack appeared in my wall.

"I love you too Marcus, your the brother I always wanted, your my family I never had or thought I deserved" I said honestly.

Marcus pulled back from me shocked, but then smiled a face splitting smile,

"Your coming back aren't you, like Damien is" he said.

"I am, but I need to get out of here for a few hours, I need to know if this is the right thing for me, I need to be sure Damien won't break me once I let go, I love him Marcus and it scares me, I feel more for him than my beloved's and I haven't let go yet. I need to have a clear head to make my decision and I dont have that around him, the pull is too strong to think straight" I said pleading with him to understand.