Completing the change

Chapter 14

I looked for a shopping center and spotted a sign for one. I got into my car and drove closer to the shops. I plan on doing a big shop, I need some main essentials, bed clothes, pillows, towels, all of that stuff before I move in. It took a couple of hours, but I got everything I will need. I dragged everything back to my car and filled my boot. Now just to get to the house.I looked through the information I got on the house and searched for directions til I found them. I started the car and pulled out driving towards the bottom of the town before I turned left. I drove down a quite road with only a few houses. This is perfect, exactly what I wanted. After a couple more minutes, I spotted the house, it is even nicer than in the picture. Its a one story house with big bay windows and granite stone work on the front. It is huge, just the right size for me. It has a lovely garden surrounding it, with beautiful flowers and trees. I pulled into the drive way and turned off my car. I got the keys for the house out of my bag and got out. I walked towards the beautiful solid oak door and put the key in. The inside is full of natural light and the walls are painted with soft tone colours making it look larger that what it is. The kitchen is open planned, there is a few steps leading down to a lounge. It has a massive white three seater couch that looks like you could get lost in it. There is a open fire with granite stone surrounding it and a large tv bolted to. The kitchen is big with a breakfast counter and a six seater table and chairs. I walked down the hallway off from the kitchen and saw three door. The first is the main bathroom with a large shower and a bath you can just sink into. It has two sinks and a large mirror in front of them, at the side of the sinks is a full length mirror. It is painted with a dark purple giving it a warm feeling. I walked out and into the next room, it has a beautiful four poster bed, fitted wardrobes and a smaller bathroom. The walls are all cream except one that is a wine colour. It has a large tv on the wall like the one in the lounge. This is definitely the room I will be sleeping in. I walked out and looked in the next room, it has a large king sized bed, fitted wardrobes. The walls are cream and one is a deep purple. I smiled, this is the start of the new me and my life.

                          I walked to the car and started to unload my bags and all my the new stuff I bought for the house. I started in my room and got my bed ready, I put on my new white covers that have a rose done into the covers, it matched the wine in the room. I got out all my new clothes and shoes. I have finally somewhere to put them all. Its didn't take long to put everything else away. It is starting to get dark. I got clean underwear and walked into my bathroom and turned on my shower.I stepped in and the let the water cascade down me. Tonight I will finally get revenge on one of my worst tormentors, I can feel my body fizzle with adredaline at the thought of it, I'm going to make him regret every thing he has said and done to me. I'm still trying to decide wether I will drain him or just make him feel pain like he has never felt before. Either way I dont care, I dont feel any guilt for thinking it, all I can think is how badly I need to feed. Survival of fittest. Its feels so long since I have I last feed but in reality its only been a couple of days. Bottle blood does nothing it only curves the thirst, its doesn't compare to feeding. I turned off my shower and dried myself off and wrapped one of my new large black fluffy towels around me.

     I walked into my room to pick out something to wear tonight. I picked out a black leather fitted shorts, a black lace long sleeved top that I tucked into my shorts. I picked out a pair of sliver sparking five inch peep toe heels and a fitted black coat that went below my shorts. I sat down in front of my mirror and started drying my hair, after it dried I put a bit of volume into it and loose sexy curls. I started on my makeup with my eyes, I gave myself Smokey eyes with sliver going through it and a line of black glittering eyeliner. I dont need to use mascara so I left it. I put on red tinted lip gloss to make my lips stand out. I got my clothes and put them on. I stood up and walked to my full length mirror. I look good but I can see the dangerous glint in my eyes, I radiate danger but that seems to appeal more to men. I slipped my coat on and ran my hands through my hair. I grabbed my bag off the bed and headed for the front door and locked it. I got into my car and pumped Disturbed, I am alive through my speakers as I pulled out and drove towards the club. After fifteen minutes, I pulled up across the road from the club. I looked at the man on the door, I'm not waiting in line, not if he is in there. I got out and walked across the roads, gaining every males attention and some females aswell. The man on the door faced me and his jaw drop as his eyes roamed my body greedily. I gave him a smirk, I could smell their lust from here, feeding the darkness in me. He pulled back the rope and let me in without a second thoughts. I walked past him as he stood there speechless. I walked into the club with more confidence than I have ever felt before. I took my coat off and handed it into the coat room. I walked towards the bar and ordered a double vodka raw to take the edge off the burning in my throat.