It was over before it started

Chapter 32

The day has finally come. Watching Victoria walk around like she isn't the devious bitch that she is just turns my stomach. I have been listening to her thoughts over the last week to make sure there has been know changes to their's plans and so far everything is still going to plan. I got up and left, I have heard all I can I take without wanting to kill her on the spot, she is going to feel the worst pain possible and I won't pull it back til she begs for death. We have managed to keep it quite that Damien and I have come back from the darkness and that I have come back stronger than before. The guards have been training harder than ever before. Everyone of them know what's expected of them and where they are suppose to be, if any get past me. Their main objective is to keep the royal family safe, once Victoria leaves to let them in all the royal family is going to be gathered in one room, all except for Marcus, he is going to fight with us. Amelia, Lily, Kyle, the queen and king will be protected by the guards. I got to our house and walked inside to find most of the boys in the room.

"Nothing has been changed, their still planning to attack tonight, we have a few hour's to prepare, everyone know what the plan is" I asked.

I was met with a chorus of "yes".

"Okay, get a couple of hour's rest and we will meet in the training facility" I told them.

They all scattered, this is their first break in week so they jumped at it. I walked up stairs with Damien trailing behind me. He followed me into my room and onto my bed. I set the alarm for two hour's time. I turned back to Damien as he wrapped his arm's around me and we both fell asleep. I woke up slowly to my alarm going off. Damien and I stretched before we got up. He headed to his room to get changed and I walked to my wardrobe. I put on black skinny jeans, a black lace tank top and my five inch ankle boots. When James see' s me, I have to look like I'm not prepared for a fight, if I wear my royal guard uniform he will know straight away. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and grabbed my short black leather jacket and walked out of my room to meet Damien. I couldnt take my eyes off him, he looks so hot in his uniform. I eventually tore my eyes from his gorgeous body. Plenty of time for that later. We walked down stairs and out the door to meet the guards in the training building. We walked in and I could feel the excitement in the room, everyone here is pumped for this fight, if it comes to that.

"We all know what we have to do, let's make this fight one that will send a message to any vampires who think they can come here and attack the royals, tonight is letting. them know that they won't survive, none of them are to be left alive, this is our opportunity to show them they can't fuck with us and live" I said.

I looked around as everyone nodded their agreement.

"There is nothing else to say other than good luck and get into your positions" I said.

Immediately everyone went running from the building and into their positions except Marcus and Damien.

"Good luck lil sis, do what you do best" Marcus said hugging me.

"Oh I will, Victoria is going to really understand what pain is by the time I have finished with her" I said and Marcus smiled.

"Call us if you need help okay, I love you and I will see you soon" Damien told me and kissed my lips gently.

Walking out into the darkness, I hid in the shadows waiting for Victoria to turn up and let James in. I didn't have to wait long. Victoria planned it to a tee. The five minutes between the guards shift when know one is there is when she arrived, looking around to make sure know one has seen her. I watched her put the code in and the gates open. James and his little army of vampire walked in like they owned the place. I slowly stepped out of the shadows silently.