The predator has taken over

Chapter 11

"Well?" I asked the suspense is killing me.

"You are the first newborn to be gifted with the power of been a seducer, you appearance will stay changing for awhile, making your more breathtakingly beautiful than you already are" James explained

"Is this normal to have this many gifts?" I asked.

"No Lexi, its normally one, you have two that no other vampires other than the royals have ever been gifted with along with your rare power, I didn't tell him all of your powers, you need to train with them alot more and see how strong you actually are, you kicked my ass on the first try and I rarely get beaten" he said with pride in his eyes.

"Okay, I wasnt normal as a human and Im not even normal as a vampire and I just destined to not fit in anywhere" I said.

"You are better than any normal vampire Lexi, you are so special to be gifted the way you are you are destined for great things, dont think been different is a bad things, embrace it, accept it" James said.

"I will try, so what's next?" I asked.

"Lets test out you original gift, lets see how painful it gets" he said.

"Are you serious, your opting to be in pain?" I said shocked.

"I just want to get you to the point you can control it with out having to think about it non stop, to not hurt someone" he said.

"Okay, that makes sense, just tell me when to stop" I said.

"Dont worry, I will, we can try work on different levels of pain, obviously we won't be practicing on the death part of it, I dont want to test weather it works on vampires or not" James said.

"Okay, so what will I do, start off full pain and try work my way down" I asked.

"Best place to start when you have only know how to use it full pain" he said.

"I'm ready are you?" I asked.

"Yes, even tough I will no I will regret this" he said.

He took at deep breath, I thought of pain and touched him, instantly his body tensed and the veins in his neck bulged, as his face turned red before he dropped to the floor,

"Stop" he managed to get out so I pulled back my hand instantly as he lay on the floor recovering from it.

"That is one hell of a gift you got there" he said as he got to his feet.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, ready for another go, just try take it down a quatre of what it is now" he said.

Okay, Lexi you can do this just concentrate, everything else has come naturally, I have this one all my life, I should have better control.

I looked at James and he nodded letting me know he is ready. I concentrated and touched him, he body didn't react as violently as the first time straight away. It took awhile but I could see the pain in his face start to appear and his knees buckled again. I pulled my hand back and gave him a chance to recover.

"Better, it was less this time, but still painful, try again only this time half of it" he said.

We continued that for hours til I got more control of it, the next three hours after that, he wanted me to just think of causing him pain without actually touching him. It took awhile but I was able to inflict a low level of pain towards him, just no where near the level from my touch.

We were both worn out from all of the training, so we gave up for the day. Thirst started to burn in my throat and take over my thoughts.

"Here you will need a few of these after the training we just done, you have used alot of energy" he said.